Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,126
2 members and 1,124 guests
Xidelt
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 03:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Paper greeks.

So I first want to say that I am happy to have found this website because I have so many questions and I can ask them anonymously here.

My question here is, what exactly is a "Paper greek"? I was told they were someone who didn't go throught the pledging process but I thought "pledging" was frowned upon. could someone help me with this? With all of the recent probates on my campus, I have heard this term used a lot and wanted to turn to some seasoned greeks about the matter.

thank you.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:58 AM
Banned

i don't care about the paper deal like i used to. right now i'm a member and president of the scroller club, and if i don't get selected to join a graduate chapter then i'll try to expand on what i have.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd40 View Post
So I first want to say that I am happy to have found this website because I have so many questions and I can ask them anonymously here.

My question here is, what exactly is a "Paper greek"? I was told they were someone who didn't go throught the pledging process but I thought "pledging" was frowned upon. could someone help me with this? With all of the recent probates on my campus, I have heard this term used a lot and wanted to turn to some seasoned greeks about the matter.

thank you.

Just because you ask questions on this board, doesn't mean you will always get them answered. Especially when you were given advice already(which would have answered your questions) and seem to ignore warnings and the wishes of Brothers of the fraternity that you aspire to join.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartel Carter View Post
i don't care about the paper deal like i used to. right now i'm a member and president of the scroller club, and if i don't get selected to join a graduate chapter then i'll try to expand on what i have.

I smell troll......and it reeks