GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,654
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Artisancne
» Online Users: 1,389
1 members and 1,388 guests
Mooch279

Old 03-14-2004, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

National Security Council Memorandum 46

Being the conspiracy theorist that I am, I'm surprised I've never heard of this little document. I have heard of some of the stuff mentioned in the document, but not the document itself. Very interesting. It's a long read, but worth it, especially the list at the bottom. It was written in 1978, but I wonder if it is still employed today.

http://www.childoffortune.com/memo.46.htm
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-14-2004, 04:47 PM
GreekChat Member

REX 84 and the concentration camps

More interesting reading....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html

Now, this might be my new favorite website. Why? It has "the internet's most popular conspiracy discussion forum." I think I'm going to join, of course, lol.

Are these the same camps used for the Japanese during WWII? And what are these "cities" that some of these articles are talking about that were supposed to start being built in 2003? 600 camps, the majority of which can house 20,000... that's at least 12 million folks. How many were detained during WWII? Only 125,000. DEFINITELY makes you go hmmmm.....

More on Rex 84:

http://www.sanderhicks.com/fema.html
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
http://www.freedomdomain.com/concamp.html (talks about LA riots and is VERY interesting!!!)
http://www.uhuh.com/control/camps.htm (has a list of some of the camps, peep the one in Washington!!)
Old 03-16-2004, 05:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm seriously SHOCKED that NO ONE had a comment about this. Here is a legal document that SHOWS how the government plans to basically destroy the Black community and not one person has a comment. Do y'all not read links or do y'all just not care? I thought this would be a good conversation. I'ma just keep bringing it to the top, lol.

(CT4, does this remind your of someone? *snickering*)
Old 03-17-2004, 06:37 PM

Exclamation Class Distinctions inteh Black community

I think it is interesting that the government is using economic prosperity in the black community to squelch class consciousness. When the governnment realizes that all you have to do is give the right people the right amount of money and you kill a revolution, black folks gotta start living for righteousness and not prosperity, because in the long run, if we live for prosperity:

1. Not everybody gonna be as rich as they wanna be (simply ain't enough resources) and

2. we all loose in the long run because we are never gonna get as prosperous as the oppressor, the gate keeper to this type of "prosperity".

What do you guys think?
Blackwatch!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Class Distinctions inteh Black community

Quote:
Originally posted by blackwatch06
I think it is interesting that the government is using economic prosperity in the black community to squelch class consciousness. When the governnment realizes that all you have to do is give the right people the right amount of money and you kill a revolution, black folks gotta start living for righteousness and not prosperity, because in the long run, if we live for prosperity:

1. Not everybody gonna be as rich as they wanna be (simply ain't enough resources) and

2. we all loose in the long run because we are never gonna get as prosperous as the oppressor, the gate keeper to this type of "prosperity".

What do you guys think?
Blackwatch!!!!!!
I knew you would respond.

I agree with you, but I also know that Black folks will never live for righteousness and not prosperity (though I long for the day). We (just like other Americans) feed into capitalism. Not to mention that so many people want out of the poverty that they live in, making money is the only solution that they see to their problems. The tripped out thing is, it works. I mean, we have other factors that divide us as a race, but class is a big one. And it's sad because if (or when) the time comes to fill those (currently empty but fully operational) concentration camps, class is not going to make a bit of difference.

What tripped me out about NSC Memorandum 46 is that it was written AFTER the Black Panthers and other Black Liberation parties were already defunct, a preventative measure of sorts. I wish that Black people would realize the power that we have. So much so that the government is actually proactive about ensuring that we don't unite. It's sad that we don't realize our own power. Just imagine the impact that we could have, both here and abroad, if we would just change our focus.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:27 PM
GreekChat Member

i also wonder if these memorandums were still in effect, then i learned that this same Brzezinski is the one who advises obama; and i watched as they slandered and assassinated MUAMMAR GADDAFI, because they feared that he would succeed in trading oil for the african gold dinar and creating a UNITED african state. find the truth and history will speak for itself. the agenda of the nsc, africom, the trilateral commission, the skull & bones formerly the jolly roger, the bilderberg commission,the usa, france, england and germany and the rest of the euro nations , cointelpro, and the imf and w.h.o is to insure that a messiah does not rise up out of the AFRICAN LEGACY.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER THROUGH MIND-SOUL ASCENSION

Last edited by amonptah; 10-24-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ideal08 View Post
I'm seriously SHOCKED that NO ONE had a comment about this. Here is a legal document that SHOWS how the government plans to basically destroy the Black community and not one person has a comment. Do y'all not read links or do y'all just not care? I thought this would be a good conversation. I'ma just keep bringing it to the top, lol.

(CT4, does this remind your of someone? *snickering*)
MA'AT HOTEP TO ALL
THIS SAME brezinsky is presently an adviser to obama , obama calls this man a genius to this day, obama knows about this memo 46, al sharpton knows about memo 46, jesse jackson knows about memo 46, to name a few and none of these emissaries/pecker heads/ spawn/bought and payed for slaves, cared enough to inform us the so called followers of this plot. i recently found about about this memo 46 from BRO.RAY HAGINS & LOUIS FARRAKHAN.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER THROUGH MIND-SOUL ASCENSION
Old 10-24-2011, 08:26 PM

What????