Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 984
1 members and 983 guests
AOIIalum

Old 03-14-2009, 09:10 PM
kathleen Kline

Need male and female volunteers for a study on dating violence

Dear Members/Students ,
Re: My dissertation study on male and female victims of dating violence among college students in both heterosexual and same-sex relationships
For those who are still interested in participating in my completely anonymous and confidential web based survey, please go to the link below and enter in the password:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...zbYG3Hkw_3d_3d
Password : Butterfly007
On March 20, 2009 this survey will be closed. While I still need young men in both heterosexual and same-sex relationships to complete my survey, young women in both heterosexual and same-sex relationships are welcome to participate.Please remember to complete the entire survey (all the questionnaires which constitute the survey) so that your response will count in the results of the study. Please feel free to share this link and password with others who you know who might be interested in participating in this study.
For those who have participated in my study, I thank you so much for your time and assistance with my research. This study could not have been possible without your help. Upon completion of my dissertation, I will be sure to send the group a general summary of the study results. If you have any questions or problems accessing the survey, please feel free to contact me at kkathleen57@yahoo.com.
Sincerely,
Kathleen Kline, M.S.S.A., L.I.S.W.
Doctoral Candidate, School of Psychology
Walden University
Old 03-14-2009, 09:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen Kline View Post
For those who are still interested in participating in my completely anonymous and confidential web based survey
For those who are STILL interested?

Old 03-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen Kline View Post
You don't seem too interested so neither am I.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

How can survey results be reliable when you seek out participants and even tell them what the survey is about? There are those who are going to feel passionate about whatever it is that you are surveying, and results would very easily skew to their beliefs. A true sampling happens randomly, blindly, and without biases.

The internet is a great tool for our society, but wow, it has also led to complete laziness when it comes to doing real research.