Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,215
3 members and 1,212 guests
Xidelt

Old 02-17-2004, 02:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Question Random Questions

Didn't really want to start a new thread on this one question, and I figured maybe others would wana join in on this.

My question is... ok I like this guy, huge random crush. I have two classes with him, and one of them he's in my work group. Me, him and my other friend in the class hang out in our University Center and goof around. Today after my class, me and him stood outside our classroom and talked about our other class and whatever. Oh yeah he sits by me in both classes.

Now, what does it mean when a guy keeps looking at you up and down when he's talking to you? Believe me I have no looks to offer, and he wasn't doin it in a creepy way. I have a really hard time with eye contact especially when talking to a crush. But I duno... maybe with time I'll figure him out... but for now any suggestions?

Feel free to use this thread for random relationship questions!

KLTC
Old 02-17-2004, 03:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Re: Random Questions

Quote:
Originally posted by PM_Mama00
Didn't really want to start a new thread on this one question, and I figured maybe others would wana join in on this.

My question is... ok I like this guy, huge random crush. I have two classes with him, and one of them he's in my work group. Me, him and my other friend in the class hang out in our University Center and goof around. Today after my class, me and him stood outside our classroom and talked about our other class and whatever. Oh yeah he sits by me in both classes.

Now, what does it mean when a guy keeps looking at you up and down when he's talking to you? Believe me I have no looks to offer, and he wasn't doin it in a creepy way. I have a really hard time with eye contact especially when talking to a crush. But I duno... maybe with time I'll figure him out... but for now any suggestions?

Feel free to use this thread for random relationship questions!
It means he wants to smash. Let him smash! And if he wears a trucker hat you should really go for it.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Duh, he thinks it would be fun to hang out with you. Naked.

Guys are easily distracted. They're not going to keep staring at a girl unless they are entranced by her - or she's on flames or got a 2nd head or something equally shocking.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
I was reading an article somewhere...I can't remember...I tink it might have be Cosmo actually (so who knows how accurate their information is )
Anyway, the article said that guys that like you/have crushes on you, etc, etc will make a lot of eye contact where as girls are totally the opposite, if they like you they will avoid eye contact.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:59 AM
GreekChat Member

It sounds like he likes what he sees
Old 02-17-2004, 11:43 AM
GreekChat Member

well i think that a lot of guys will look a girl up and down and make it noticable as a sign that they like you.. though if it was a little too much looking i dont know..

i mean i guarantee the second he met you he looked too, but when they are hanging out its kind of like a sign...
Old 02-17-2004, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
I think it means you want him to like you and you don't have enough of a base line on he guy to know what his behavior patterns are like.

ITs a good sign if guys pay attention to you. Its not necessarily a bad sign if we are a little mean to you. ITs a bad sign if we are utterly indifferent to you.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Pi Phi
I was reading an article somewhere...I can't remember...I tink it might have be Cosmo actually (so who knows how accurate their information is )
Anyway, the article said that guys that like you/have crushes on you, etc, etc will make a lot of eye contact where as girls are totally the opposite, if they like you they will avoid eye contact.
Yeah, I would say that's true. When I like a guy I'm almost afraid to look at him! LOL
Old 02-17-2004, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to hottytoddy Send a message via AIM to hottytoddy Send a message via Yahoo to hottytoddy
Quote:
Originally posted by alikat2
Yeah, I would say that's true. When I like a guy I'm almost afraid to look at him! LOL
OMG me too! I like try to act too cool, I guess...what's that?

It is a little distracting too when a guy can't look you in the eye when talking to you...It's like "Hello!! I'm up here!"
Old 02-18-2004, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Lol well I guess in this situation it helps to look how I do... no confusion on whether he's checking me out or not! But thanx for the input peeps!

KLTC