Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,200
2 members and 1,198 guests
Xidelt

Old 04-23-2002, 07:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Respect

SoRHOrs,

I have been a SoRHOr of the fabulous sisterhood of Sigma Gamma Rho for about five years now. Through out all this time I have remained financial and active to my local and national chapters. I have much LOVE for the sisterhood and I have not met a SoRHOr yet that I did not like right away. This chat forum is just one more example of how much we love one another. I trully believe that becoming a part of such a fabulous family of women has helped to enhance the quality of an already BLESSED life. For this dear SoRHOrs, I want to thank each and every one of you. Thanks for letting your beacons of light shine so bright all over the world and improve the lives of all those who are blessed to know you. Sigma women are pioneers. Sigma women are UNIQUE! I love and respect you all. God bless.

your SoRHOr,
Shatanjela Black
A Sigma for Life!!!
Old 04-23-2002, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh that was so sweet! I hope you are attending Boule. It would be nice to meet you.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to EntycinglyBleu
.....Did I get teary-eyed? Now, you know I feel that way, because I am a baby in the family!!! Sigma has always been in my heart, but when I went to Regionals and soRHORs from everywhere were hugging me, it sealed my heart and again, when I met soRHOr Helen Owens, *spirit hits her* It is not often, that a member gets to meet their own Int'l Grand Basileus.

I love my soRHOrs!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2002, 01:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile That was soooo blue-tiful!!!

*Whipping out my blue and gold kleenex*

First regionals, and now this. Whew!! I have always felt that joining Sigma Gamma Rho was a real blessing in my life. To be in LA with all of those beautiful, intelligent sorors holding it down was a truly great experience.

We have such great international leadership!!! I am always glad to see and meet Soror Owens, Soror Bryant, Soror Reed, and the rest of our international board.

I am always glad to see the royal blue and gold wherever I go. I still pull over sorors. I haven't been able to Eee-Yip lately because I lost my voice at Regionals, but I will have it back by Boule' (Lord willing) and watch out!!! I love my SoRHOrs!!!

I am my sister's keeper!
I am my sister's keeper!

TRSimon

Last edited by TRSimon; 04-24-2002 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-24-2002, 03:45 PM
GreekChat Member

That's so sweet!

That' so sweet!!! I love it when sisterhood blosoms in such a way!! I love you with the love of the Lord and we all know that it doesn't get any better than that!! As a matter of fact that's how I love all of my SoRHOrs as well as all of my brothers and sisters in Christ!! Stay rooted!!
Old 04-24-2002, 04:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorhor Unique97,

The tears of joy are beginning to flow! Wow! What a profession of true sisterhood! Sorhor your message was well stated and well received! To all of my sorhors stay blessed!

Serioussigma22
Old 04-25-2002, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up TRSimon...

you took the words right out of my mouth.

I AM MY SISTERS KEEPER

Respect is a wonderful thing...

Last edited by NinjaPoodle; 04-25-2002 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-27-2002, 03:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Fine RHOyalty Send a message via Yahoo to Fine RHOyalty
Smile That was so Sigmasweet!!!!!!!

AWWWWW, SAWRAH!!!!!!!!

*sniff* *sniff*
Old 05-04-2002, 09:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Sigma Gamma Rho

This is why there was no other way to go, but down that road of RHOyal-Blue and Gold!!!

Tenacious1922
Old 05-05-2002, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Well stated Sorhor Tenacious1922!

Serioussigma22
Old 05-10-2002, 04:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Decided to bump this back up to the top.

"Bound by ties of love and Sisterhood"
Old 06-18-2002, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally posted by UNIQUE97
SoRHOrs,

I have been a SoRHOr of the fabulous sisterhood of Sigma Gamma Rho for about five years now. Through out all this time I have remained financial and active to my local and national chapters. I have much LOVE for the sisterhood and I have not met a SoRHOr yet that I did not like right away. This chat forum is just one more example of how much we love one another. I trully believe that becoming a part of such a fabulous family of women has helped to enhance the quality of an already BLESSED life. For this dear SoRHOrs, I want to thank each and every one of you. Thanks for letting your beacons of light shine so bright all over the world and improve the lives of all those who are blessed to know you. Sigma women are pioneers. Sigma women are UNIQUE! I love and respect you all. God bless.

your SoRHOr,
Shatanjela Black
A Sigma for Life!!!

I just thought I would kick this back to the top as a reminder of what my experience has been like since I pledge Sigma Gamma Rho. In lieu of all the DRAMA that went down on one of the boards in this forum, I feel that it is important to note the WONDERFUL effects that the SIGMA has had on all of her BLUETIFUL daughters. Ladies, let's not get side tracked by the opinions - and just that- OPINIONS of other people. They do not validate who we are. We can only VALIDATE who we are in SIGMA by doing our best to uphold her standards and to shine our individual lights around the world in her HONOR!! EE-YIP
soRHOrs!!!
Old 06-19-2002, 12:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: the sleeper cab of my tractor trailer all over the 48
Send a message via Yahoo to jojapeach
*sniff, sniff*

Thank you, soror, for bumping this back up. Somehow, I missed it (or maybe I forgot that I read it). It was BLUETIFUL!!! Remember when the Grinch's heart grew 3 sizes, and it burst out of the x-ray and broke it? OK....That's what you did for my heart. *running to find a hanky*
Old 06-19-2002, 12:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Just keeping it real y'all!

SoRHOr, I am just keeping it real. I am NOT ashamed of this GREAT soRHOrity -- I am D@MNED PROUD of it!!
Old 06-19-2002, 10:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally posted by UNIQUE97

I just thought I would kick this back to the top as a reminder of what my experience has been like since I pledge Sigma Gamma Rho. In lieu of all the DRAMA that went down on one of the boards in this forum, I feel that it is important to note the WONDERFUL effects that the SIGMA has had on all of her BLUETIFUL daughters. Ladies, let's not get side tracked by the opinions - and just that- OPINIONS of other people. They do not validate who we are. We can only VALIDATE who we are in SIGMA by doing our best to uphold her standards and to shine our individual lights around the world in her HONOR!! EE-YIP
soRHOrs!!!
Thank you, SoRHOr,

TRSimon