GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Phi Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 878
0 members and 878 guests
No Members online

Old 09-12-2002, 02:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Need some help from SigEp

My name's Casey, I'm a Kappa Kappa Gamma at Babson College in Wellesley Ma. I wanted to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday and get him a SigEp badge with the seed pearls. He's always wanted one and I guess nationals doesn't make them anymore. I've looked on ebay - I'm an ebay junkie now but they're all missing pearls! Does anyone know where I could get one! I know it would mean the world to him to have one.

I've tried to get them off sites where people trade pins, but they won't sell to me because I'm greek - just hoping someone could help me out!
Thanks so much

Greek Love,
Casey
Old 09-18-2002, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool Sig Ep seed pearl pin

What up Casey

Every now and then a Sig Ep pin will turn up on ebay with the seed pearls, but they're few and far between, and when they do turn up, there's a lot of competition for them. the best chance for you would probably be to check with our official jeweler, Legacy. You can find them on the internet at www.mastersofdesign.com/legacy.html

You can still buy a Sig Ep pin with pearls on it, but nationals doesn't put them out anymore-the only way you can get one is through our official jeweler. Hope this helps you with your search. You're a sweet girl for doing this for your Sig Ep boyfriend.

Yours in the Heart
Sigep653

Sigma Phi Epsilon-Virtue, Diligence, and Brotherly Love: the only three things that matter
Old 09-18-2002, 05:58 AM
GreekChat Member

No, I'm not a Sig Ep, I'm just marrying one.

I got KappaStarboy a pearl badge for his birthday, and I did happen to find it on Ebay, perhaps I just got lucky? Keep checking, 'cause you never know when one will pop up. Before I found the badge, though, I got a pamphlet from masters of design, the site so thoughtfully provided above. Unlike Burr, Patterson, and Auld, they don't picture badges on their website, nor can you order from them over the Internet. The order form and price list are included with the pamphlet. Have you tried antique or thrift jewelry stores in your area? I know badges turn up there a lot.

KSB, by the way, has a Sig Ep friend out here who is a recent Babson graduate. He is quite the guy!
Old 09-24-2002, 02:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks!

Thank you SigEp653 and KappaStarGirl. I found one on Ebay that has a chapter gaurd. It ends in 25 mins, so wish me luck!
Thanks for all your help! I'm going to contact the jewler and see if I can hace the pearls and emeralds from the chapter gaurd put into a Theta for his chapter!
Thanks again for all your help!
Casey