GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,141
Threads: 115,588
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,341
1 members and 1,340 guests
No Members online

Old 01-10-2005, 02:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to EPTriSigma
Vikings vs. Packers

It was a classic game! Everyone thought I was crazy for betting on my Vikings... but we did it!!!! Beat the Packers on their home turf. With all the odds against us! Eagles here we come. 3rd times the charm. 31 seems to be our lucky number. I cannot believe there is talk about suspending Moss though! That's nuts. He was just having a little fun. He is a spicy player. He adds a little life. I am tired of all this politically correctness stuff. I think people are taking it way too far.

My favorite parts of the game: 4 interceptions.... watching Farve's face as the clock ran out

Sweet sweet victory..... gotta love a border battle

Last edited by EPTriSigma; 01-11-2005 at 04:48 AM.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry..but didn't think it was that classic...pretty boring game...as was the Denver v. Indy game (and I am from Denver) both were pretty boring compared to the day before...and Moss took anything related to class out of the game with his "moon" - sorry you see it as funny...but it was totally unessesary and I hope he is suspended.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Maybe if I were a Vikings fan, I would see things differently, BUT... I think Randy Moss is totally classless, conceited, and has the maturity of a 3-year-old. And my opinion of him actually has nothing to do with the mock-mooning incident. While it was immature, I don't think it's as big of a deal as the media is making it out to be. My dislike for him has more to do with his walking off the field last week against the Redskins, and with his obvious obsession with himself. And I can't forget him hitting a traffic officer with his car a couple years back.

But despite my lack of love for Mr. Moss, congrats to the Vikings. That was a pretty nice victory yesterday, and I hope they crush the Eagles.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NutBrnHair
Randy Moss is everything they thought he would be coming out of college -- a great player, but "ify" on everything else. He has no class. He is not a credit to the game.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Re: Vikings vs. Packers

Quote:
Originally posted by EPTriSigma
It was a classic game! Everyone thought I was crazy for betting on my Vikings... but we did it!!!! Beat the Packers on their home turf. With all the odds against us! Eagles here we come. 3rd times the charm. 31 seems to be our lucky number. I cannot believe there is talk about suspending Moss though! That's nuts. He was just having a little fun. He is a spicy player. He adds a little life. I am tired of all this politically correctness stuff. I think people are taking it way too far.

My favorite parts of the game: 4 interceptions.... watching Farv's face as the clock ran out

Sweet sweet victory..... gotta love a border battle
Uh, your Vikings will get destroyed by the Eagles. Don't let one win on a team that beat the Vikings two other times this year fool you.

Better than getting beat by the Cardinals on the last play of the last game of the season only to get ousted from the playoffs eh? Ah...sweet sweet defeat....

oh damasa hated....btw, It's "Favre" and I don't even like the Packers, and I'm from Wisconsin.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JupiterTC
Talent can only take you so far. I'll give Moss credit for being an excellent player, but it's no excuse for being careless. It shows poor sportsmanship, especially on someone else's home turf.

Then again I'm a Panthers fan, and still bitter about not making the playoffs
Old 01-12-2005, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

moss makes me hope that the vikings loose this weekend...big time.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to EPTriSigma
Seriously in Minnesota whether we win or loose Sunday it was a good season... We beat the Packers. Knocked em out after the first round. There is some serious border battling that goes on. From what I heard some 17 fans got ejected from the game and some 20 got arrested. Not sure the exact numbers. It was on the news.

On the Moss note... We know he is a little rough around the edges... but he has made progress.