Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,202
1 members and 1,201 guests
No Members online

Old 04-03-2009, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Levi Johnston begins his quest to get his 15 minutes in.

WASHINGTON – Levi Johnston says ex-fiance Bristol Palin, daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, allows him to visit their 3-month-old son but won't let him take the baby out.

In an interview to air Monday with talk show host Tyra Banks, Johnston, 19, said he and 18-year-old Bristol don't always get along.

"Some days we can have regular conversations without fighting," Johnston said. "Most of the times, I don't know what's wrong with her. She's in a pretty bad mood, she's short, she doesn't want me around, I don't think. She says that I can come see the baby and that kind of thing, but won't let me take him anywhere."

The two are the parents of an infant son, Tripp, born on Dec. 27.

Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said Bristol Palin was unaware Johnston would be appearing on "The Tyra Banks Show," along with his mother, Sherry, and sister, Mercede.

"We're disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship," Stapleton said in a statement Friday.

Stapleton has said Bristol Palin isn't preventing anyone from seeing the baby, and that Johnston sees his son "whenever he wants, the family sees the baby whenever they want."

link
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 04-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator

Very typical actually.

It's unfortunate that talk shows and PR people have to be involved. These are two kids who long after the spotlight has faded on their families are going to have to raise a kid together whether they like each other or not.

This kid needs to be fighting for custody/visitation in the courts, not on the freakin' Tyra Banks show. If the limit of his endeavors is appearing on daytime TV, I guess we will all know how serious he is about this.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 04-06-2009, 08:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Not to be outdone...

Police say Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's sister-in-law is accused of breaking into the same home twice to steal money.

Deputy Wasilla Police Chief Greg Wood says 35-year-old Diana Palin was arrested Thursday after she was confronted by the homeowner in the governor's hometown of Wasilla. She faces two counts of felony burglary and misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and theft.

link
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 04-06-2009, 08:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Where's James Carville with the pithy quotes when we need him?!