Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,188
1 members and 1,187 guests
John

Old 05-11-2001, 03:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Raising funds for your chapter programs without spending a dime

what up greeks. Iota phi Theta brother in the house. i'm the executive producer of a youth performance group called the world famuos wiz kids. the group is hot. after performing on its show time at the apollo in new york city the wiz kids have been booked day in and day out. the wiz kids co-hosted a show with a delta chapter in ga. to help raise funds for thier youth programs and it went well, infact we will be co-hosting another show for the delta's at scsu in sept. if any greek organization are interstead in the wiz kids coming to your city to raise some big bucks drop me a line at mastershow@aol.com
the gruop will be on their first natioal tour this summer with performance in 12 cities, so the group can't do any show until late sept.
Old 02-17-2002, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

that sounds like a good idea

I think that would be great for us to do on our college campus. I am a Alumni for my local frat on my college campus and we are in the process of raising money to get a house, and trying to go national, so we have our hands full. We just got started a year ago on feb 15, 2001 by 5 men of color, so we had our hands full on doing that speaking that i attend a mostly white college. But i have a question that i would like to ask. What is the cost for you guys to come down to the campus, and how many people are in the group so i will know for hotel matters?. So if you can email more information about the group and what they consist of doing, and what things do they do to get money for different groups, and how much will it cost for u all for coming down to support us that will be great. If you have a demo VHS tape that you can send in the mail that will be good to see.

My address is:

Lamontriale Hale
320 south main street
Olivet, MI 49706

Thanks alot for what you have done thus far for many groups out there and may GOD continue to bless you always, and the group...