Members: 326,169
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,292
2 members and 1,290 guests
Xidelt

Old 01-24-2002, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sororitystuff Send a message via Yahoo to sororitystuff
Smile UGA girls

Hey, doves!
I'm an active senior at Theta Phi in Chattanooga -- I'm graduating in May, and I'm 90% positive I'm coming to UGA to do my graduate work in musicology. Just thought I'd see if there were any EE chapter sisters out there who could give me the scoop on UGA! (I also want to work with the chapter as an alumna when I get there!!!)

My second choice so far for grad school is UT Knoxville -- so you Alpha Delta chapter girls are welcome to fill me in too!

Sigma love to all my sisters out there!
Lauren
Old 03-01-2002, 02:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool TN Sigma Luv!

AUUUGGGHHHH i'm an alpha delta! i was so excited to see your post! our chapter would LOVE to have you come visit. (and i do mean love love love love love) i know that we had founders day in chatanooga this past november, and i got to meet some very lovely girls from your chapter. everyone was so nice and sweet. i had a great time! if you ever want to come visit please email us at sigkap.utk.edu
or just come down, you will always have a place to stay! and you can affiliate if you want too no sweat.
love in the dove,
melissa
p.s. you can just email me too if you want at spy_angel@yahoo.com
p.p.s i visited the chapter at UGA and all the girls there are gorgious and very nice, their house is beautiful too!
Old 03-03-2002, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool summer sisters!

A lot of my sisters are from Knoxville are nearby areas so people will ALWAYS be here. A lot of the sisters get apartments and stay over the summer as well. I myself am from Baltimore, Maryland so I will be out of town, but i always come visit! Please feel free to come visit and I will hook you up with a place to stay. Good luck with your grad school search!

Sigma Love,
Melissa

p.s. just a tid bit of information...in april a lot of the fraternities have their philanthropy events and it's alot of fun! bring all your sisters and come on down.