Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 979
3 members and 976 guests
navane, Xidelt

Old 07-16-2002, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Help with Phi Director

I am a Phi Mu at GA State University and we recently found out that our Phi Director is transferring...therefore we are in the middle of nominating for Phi Director and I so far have been the only one nominated. I want to go ahead and start thinking of ideas for it because I am thinking I will. So could you please email me at kelbel255@yahoo.com if you have any ideas or anyone else I could contact for ideas...
Thanks,
Kelly
Old 07-17-2002, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

You REALLY need to talk to Nancy Carpenter, who is the National Phi Director (not really her title, but I can't remember what the official one is).

I spoke with her at length during convention, and she KNOWS her stuff! She could catch you up on everything in a few conversations, or at least get you fired up and halfway down the stretch.

Look her name up, and give her a call or email.
Old 09-30-2002, 08:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey, I was also hoping to get some new ideas for the Phi Program. Could someone email me too?? aedekorte@hotmail.com

I was previously the Phi Director at our chapter and I'm now advising the current Phi Director. We just got a GREAT new class through Rush, and we're looking for new ideas!

Stuff we've done in the past is flash card memory games of Phi Mu Phacts where there is one card with a question, and another card with the answer and you have to find the card that hasthe answer to its' corresponding question....if that made any sense. Our Revelation we do by the Bigs winding yarn all over our house and the Phis unwind it to get to their Bigs. It is SO MUCH fun and we get some GREAT pictures for our scrap books.

What else, the campus has just issued a campus-wide mandatory study hours for Greeks, so we all hang out at the library togeter. It's also a tradition for the Phis to repaint our rock that sits out in front of our house every year. They paint it pink and white with a silver Phi and Mu on it.

Any other ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!

GO PHI MU!!!