Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 847
3 members and 844 guests
Cookiez17, Happy Alum

Old 11-09-2003, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Who wants to meet up?

Per reading our chapter officer duties, I'm supposed to set up an exchange with another chpater, I'm assuming a ditch type weekend. Who would be game to hang out with some Gamma girls?
Old 11-12-2003, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

No takers
Old 11-12-2003, 08:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to murraygrl1
Wouldn't that be kinda like regional conference???? I know that our chapter would love to hang out with other chapters, but it Michigan isn't too close to Western KY, so we would need to have some warning as to when you would want to have it, but I CAN talk to my chapter to see if anyone is interested!!! Hope that helps!!!
Old 11-13-2003, 09:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Well we plan on going to regionals, so to it might be rough to do an exchange twice in a semester. But what the heck if your girls would like to see our place, then us visit for regionals I'm down with that.

I know our FH chapter does a lot with the WKY guys. they have allready done weekends at both schools this year.

I was thinking more like Alpha or Beta, or whoever else is in the region that would be game
Old 11-13-2003, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Allie,

I hope you do get some takers. I know when I was in college the Gamma Girls would come down and go to the MSU OSU football game and vice versa. Purdue has this great lil event called the Grad Prix in the spring that was the best exchange I have ever been on. I would look into visiting them over that weekend.

It is hard to get together, but exchanges are sooooo much more fun than regionals, sorry but they are! I found it works best to have a weekend or event you are planning around. That way you can sell it to the girls. For instance invite a chapter to come up and help with the duck race or a road trip to Windsor or some place fun but not too far.

Good Luck!

Last edited by AlphaAlum; 11-14-2003 at 01:27 PM.