Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, Christos-Cyp
» Online Users: 1,138
0 members and 1,138 guests
No Members online

Old 02-19-2002, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Serious Concerns

Question of the day.... Why do we as blacks, then as GREEKS get in positions dealing with collegite chapters, in trying to help them do intake and increase membership? Knowing that we do not have the time nor the energy to make sure things are done properly and in a timely manner. Is just that we always want to be in the "lime light", have our hands in the pot, or are we just trying fulfill something in our lives that we are lacking? Then when it all goes to hell ...chapters are being suspended, charters are being pulled, law suits are taking place! And for what? Just because we always want to be the Got DAMN center of attention. Unfortunatly, I know of some irresponsible frat. and some trife sorors. that just don't get it, if can not do a job the right way, then idiot don't do it at ALL. Dealing with incompitence and inconsistency these two bedfellows will surely screw things up, for us as greeks (collegite or graduate), finacial or non-financial, active or in-active.

For those who feel me on this hit me up. I don't think that anyone of us no matter what your affiliation maybe, want to see your beloved chapter go to Hell. Just off of some petty BS from the hand-full of those jack-asses we call frat. and/or soror.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that people have to work, go to class, and have families to take care of. This is fine, so long you do what's right, stay "TRUE" to your organization, and don't sit in position (Grad. Advisor, Chapter Advior, Greek Liason, or something as simple as a "spesh" or "purse") doing this doesn't do anything but cause unwanted trouble. HOLLA!!!

PS:
Can N E 1 point me in the direction of some tight greek 'nellia web sites? Help Me Out!!! PLEASE THANX!!!