Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, LynchMob66
» Online Users: 1,169
2 members and 1,167 guests
Cookiez17

Old 02-03-2002, 04:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Arrow Where are the PHI PSI's?!?!?

Hi, I'm a Phi Psi at San Diego State University. I have been here on GC for awhile, and I haven't seen any other Phi Psi's here...If your here, let me know it. Introduce yourself!!
Old 03-22-2002, 01:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ecu39
Phi Psi

Josh,

I'm a Phi Psi alum. I saw your message from 2001. Are you still pledging? Good to see you are keeping Phi Psi's name out there.

How are thing's at SDSU?
Old 04-09-2002, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Phi Psi

Quote:
Originally posted by ecu39
Josh,

I'm a Phi Psi alum. I saw your message from 2001. Are you still pledging? Good to see you are keeping Phi Psi's name out there.

How are thing's at SDSU?
Hey,
I'm an active now, badge number 166 at Cal Lambda. We are doing great at SDSU. 45 of us just got back from the leadership week in Cabo San Lucas at Alumni Jerry Nelsons place. Have you been there before? He is from Cal Epsilon, UCLA. What chapter are you from?

Josh...
Old 04-09-2002, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm from NC Beta which is East Carolina University. I just returned from Jerry's house in Lake Tahoe. We had a House Corp meeting. What a blast!

Rob...
Old 04-10-2002, 03:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, I heard his place in Tahoe is really nice too. Is it is south or north Tahoe? I go to Tahoe all the time when I'm home, I live like an hour and a half away.
josh...
Old 05-01-2002, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dawgguyrw
Cool Phi Psi's

Hello! My name's Ryan and I'm a Phi Psi from Georgia Alpha chapter. Just wanted to say hi to anyone still out there.
Old 05-01-2002, 06:09 AM
GreekChat Member

still here...

Hey Ryan. Good to hear from others. I'm Rob from NC Beta (East Carolina University). Are either of you going to GAC?

Rob
Old 05-06-2002, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey another Phi Psi!!! Cool deal. I know that there is a group of guys from my house, and alumni are going. I would like to go, but I will be working, and I have like 5 trips planed with familt stuff already...Anyway, are either of you going?
Old 07-30-2002, 02:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MS_Alpha_PhiPsi Send a message via Yahoo to MS_Alpha_PhiPsi
hello

Hey. I am a brother from the MS Alpha Chapter of Phi Kappa Psi. I am a new user to GC but it seems nice. I see you are going to GAC this year. Congratulations. I was going, but unfortunatley my sister had to have major surgey and I need to be here with her. Have fun and let me know how it goes.

Fraternally Yours,
Jim Strawn...
Phi Kappa Psi
MS Alpha
University of Mississippi
Old 07-30-2002, 04:16 AM
GreekChat Member

jim
what up bud?
its great to have another brother on GC...I feel lonely sometimes. it's like i'm one of the only phi psi's who posts regulary on here. anyway, its nice to meet you, hope everything is well with your sister.
Old 08-01-2002, 01:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MS_Alpha_PhiPsi Send a message via Yahoo to MS_Alpha_PhiPsi
nice to meet you

Josh,

yeah, everything is great here. I have only had a chance to go to Indianapolis for Futures Quest this past year. I met 2 Phi Psi's while I was up there. I strongly suggest that someone from your Chapter go next year. It's awesome. I learned alot while I was there. The scenery is great as well. It snowed 4 inches while we were up there for that week. Are you going to GAC? I was going to but I have other things that need to be taken care of (sister). If you are, let me know how it goes.

Jim Strawn...
MS Alpha
Phi Kappa Psi
University of Mississippi
Old 08-01-2002, 04:06 AM
GreekChat Member

yeah i will be at gac this year. i'm so stoked. i leave in less than a week. too bad your sister had surgery.... anyway, keep posting on gc. the few other phi psi's that have posted didnt stay... anyway, later bud
Old 08-03-2002, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dawgguyrw
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy working and moving out of my apartment. Anyways! I'm still here. Sorry to hear about your sister Jim.

Ryan Wengrow. . .
Phi Kappa Psi
Ga Alpha
University of Georgia
Old 08-04-2002, 01:35 AM
GreekChat Member

ryan-
good to see you're back! are you going to gac? i'll be there. i actually have a layover in atlanta...lol.
Old 08-27-2002, 10:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi everyone. I just started using this chat so I guess I'll just introduce myself. Justin from DC Alpha #325 I'm the GP here and things are going great. I spell like a 3rd grader so you'll have to bear with me. I'm Mechanical Engineering major so we don't spell or write much. I was in Pitt. for the GAC and had a blast. I'm really looking foward to the next one out in CA. I know Rob said he had been to Tahoe. Our Housing Corp. President was there, Karl Steinkraus, maybe you met him? I was also in Cabo this past Spring and had a great time. Glad to meet more Phi Psi's.