Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, Aliciasmith
» Online Users: 997
3 members and 994 guests
John, PhoenixAttain

Old 07-03-2000, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Post JC PENNY SNUBBED

I took this off of the sgrh bussiness center message board. (ya'll should really stop by there and cheack it out...it is Sigma Bluetiful) the address is http://www.sgrho.org

I do not know if any of my Sorors receive the Penny's catalogue for African American women entitled "Fashion Influences". I have been looking at the catalogue for
about a month now fuming, and I have decided that it is time for something to be done.

On the first two pages of the book there is a suit that is available for purchase in specific colors. The colors are: green with a pink blouse; blue with a white blouse;
and red with a white blouse. The caption on the page says "A pledge of distinction". Is it just me or is there a suit missing? The suit is a nice one and I would be
willing to pay the price for it just because I am a professional and I like to look my best and represent my organization at the same time. I am requesting that all sorors
that will, please go to www.jcpenny.com and email them through the costumer service department about the selections that they make for this particular catalogue. It
is not that I am trying to get them to stop making the suit, but rather that they include suits that coordinate rhoyal blue and gold. (For some reason I believe that this is
the most stunning combination anyway).
Old 07-05-2000, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

soror, do you know what the brand name of the outfit is? I dont have the catalog, but I would like to try and find it on the online catalog.

Old 07-13-2000, 01:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Thank you for the info. I think we should all be informed and respond.