Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,079
2 members and 1,077 guests
Xidelt

Old 08-12-2005, 04:27 PM
GreekChat Member

How is everyone?

Havent been on here in ages. With moving and this job of mine, things are stressful. We bought a condo not far from our old place, but it has 3 floors and 2800 square feet. Its great. Work has been kicking my butt so much lately, I come home dead every night. Im trying to get myself back to checking in more often and checking up on everyone more. Went to a House Corp meeting the other night so that was good. I need to get out of work more and hang out with my friends. Im forgetting what anyone looks like but people at work. Ive already been through 4 hellish secretaries. Monday I a new one starts so well see how that goes. I think I have no luck with them. I cant seem to find one I like. I just wish one would be great and I could keep her and not fire her. I fired the 2nd secretary myself and that was hard, my first time ever firing someone so I was stressed. Now Im a pro at it lol. I think the owner of the company is going to want me to fire everyone from now on and Im not so sure about that. Ok ok enough about work. I come home and look what Im talking about.

How is everyone?
Old 08-14-2005, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm doing well!! So what city did you move to?? Hope you have better luck with your condo than I have mine!!!!