GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,147
Threads: 115,590
Welcome to our newest member, misskesha
» Online Users: 1,114
0 members and 1,114 guests
No Members online

Old 04-07-2003, 02:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry I HATE MY BROTHER's FIANCEE!!

So my oldest brother is engaged to Tonya and my other brother got married this past weekend. We went to Florida for the wedding and Tonya wouldn't let my brother come join in the festivities the night before (just dinner and then drinks in the hotel bar) and the day of the wedding the had "alone time" instead of spending it with our family, including my brother that was getting married. She sucks so bad. She even used the phrase "everytime his dick is in me you all call or stop by" to me!!! HIS SISTER! My brother was so hurt that he didn't spend time with us on his wedding day. Not to mention the fact that they live together, isn't that alone time? SERIOUSLY! She sucks! I feel like that little boy in Sleepless in Seattle when he sees Tom Hanks kissing that lady
"MY BROTHER IS MARRYING A HOE!!!"
She sucks! She doesn't have a job, he supports her, because she is in school taking like 12 hours (but they are so hard!) and she has to have him help her do all her homework.
I have no sympathy for that. I took 18-21 hours almost every semester, worked part time, worked at the radio station for free, was in a sorority and very active (held EC offices!) PLUS I had a boyfriend AND I made time to come home and see my family and friends. SO her 12 hours of undergrad stuff doesn't cut it with me. SHE IS 31, no one can possibly be that dumb that they can't handle a few classes with NOTHING else going on!

HE CAN"T MARRY HER! It was so bad my dad went off on him and my dad NEVER gets mad- period. Then my mom told him straight out she is a manipulative C-word (rhymes with bunt) and she ruins every family event she comes to.

HELP!!!!
HELP!!!!

Facebook
Old 04-07-2003, 02:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: I HATE MY BROTHER's FIANCEE!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemyglo
She even used the hrase "everytime his dick is in me you all call or stop by" to me!!! HIS SISTER!
OMG, are you serious? That is BEYOND trashy.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Dayum. Yeah this chick sounds like bad news. If anyone EVER came to me and said "everytime his dick is in me you all call or stop by", we would be having a very serious conversation. VERY serious. And dude, what is the deal with your brother? Why is he with her?
Old 04-07-2003, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar281
I’d like to think my brother would put his foot in my ass if I ever went against the family like that.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Sarah, what does he see in her?
Old 04-07-2003, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
Oh, man. I'm sorry. I would be really angry if this lady (and I use the term loosely) was trying to join my family.

However...I don't know if there's anything you can do about it. Your brother obviously sees *something* in her, although I can't imagine what. If I were you, I would talk to him and tell him that you are concerned for his sake. It might not do any good, but it's worth a shot, right?

But even if worse comes to worse and they do get married, there's hope--my brother-in-law and his family absolutely *hated* his stepmom, with a passion, and he never could understand why his dad was with her because according to what I heard, she was very controlling and witchy. Well, evidently his dad got to the point where he'd had enough...so he divorced her, and now everyone is much happer. So see, sometimes people do come to their senses, even though it might take a while.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Yikes! Hopefully he wises up and dumps her BEFORE they get married!
Old 04-07-2003, 03:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope, for the sake of your family, this ends before the marriage occurs.

The youngest of my brothers (he's now 29) has been married to a b*tch on wheels for almost 8 years now. She's evil, as is her mother. Between the two of them, we've never gotten to spend a holiday with my nieces (ages 4 and 1). Last year my parents weren't even invited to my oldest niece's b-day party, b/c it was "close family only". Um, HELLO?! I guess the fact that my father spawned your husband doesn't render him "close" enough. At the same party, only my brother's mom (we're half siblings) was invited from our side, and told not to bring her husband.

To hell with evil in-laws!
Old 04-07-2003, 03:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to treblk
So sorry to hear that. Like everyone, I hope he knows what he's getting himself into.

Also, I wonder what she says to him about you and your family? If he hasn't seen the errors of her way, maybe she is trying to turn him against you all. She may use your families reactions to his/their behavior to prove her point: That you all don't like her. It sounds like she's trying her best to put a wedge on a very close family.

good luck to you and your family.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
This chick is trouble. He'll see that someday soon I hope.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:31 PM
GreekChat Member

See we are super nice to her. After she made the dick comment I walked away instead of slapping her!! She is intimadated by family because we are all "together" I guess. I mean the three of us graduated college, got jobs and are doing well for ourselves. She is 31 and mooches off my brother.

I wish I could say he is just pussy whooped but he was nice enough to tell my other brother that they don't have sex, she only takes it in the rear!
SERIOUSLY!!!!

I HATE HER!!

Facebook
Old 04-07-2003, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to treblk
Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemyglo
I wish I could say he is just pussy whooped but he was nice enough to tell my other brother that they don't have sex, she only takes it in the rear![/B]
WHOA
Old 04-07-2003, 03:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by treblk
WHOA
Yeah, talk about TMI!!!
Old 04-07-2003, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to White_Chocolate
okay, i could talk to some of my italian friends in chicago and see what they can work out for you
Old 04-07-2003, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KappaTarzan
that sucks wicked bad

just tie her up, throw her in some cemet, and toss her in the river. problem solved!