Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,416
4 members and 1,412 guests
Cookiez17, IllyPolly

Old 06-21-2005, 01:51 AM
x0x0rebeccax0x0

Question Interested in Kappa Delta

old post

Last edited by x0x0rebeccax0x0; 06-25-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Check out the national website, www.kappadelta.org for the contract info of the Alumnae Association nearest you, and contact them. Even if they're not in your area, per se, the AA may be able to point you towards someone in your area.

Also you may want to check out the recommendations thread in the Rush forum here on GC
Old 06-21-2005, 07:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Also, it's sorta considered to be in bad taste to post in all the forums of groups at the campus that you're interested in asking for rec help. It's better to use some discretion
Old 06-23-2005, 01:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kddani
Also, it's sorta considered to be in bad taste to post in all the forums of groups at the campus that you're interested in asking for rec help. It's better to use some discretion
haha

AMEN
Old 06-25-2005, 02:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
Awww guys, I get that it may be bad taste, but it's also bad taste to point that out in public forum. You should just pm her and tell her. It's embarassing otherwise. I mean, some people are awesome people, they're just really scared they won't get in and want all the advantages they can have. Anyway, I don't agree with the actions, but we shouldn't point it out like this, especially since I've seen it said before.

Just think about it- if you did something not so smart, you'd not want people to point it out just because you didn't know better. We don't need to make people outside of our circle feel less than adequate.

Okay, much love to you all though!

May We, Sisters in Kappa Delta, strive each day to seek more earnestly the honorable and beautiful things. May We each day through love of those within our circle, Learn to know and understand better those without our circle. May the diamond shield that guards our love find us each day Truer, Wiser, More Faithful, More Loving, and More Noble.
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KDAngel
Awww guys, I get that it may be bad taste, but it's also bad taste to point that out in public forum. You should just pm her and tell her. It's embarassing otherwise. I mean, some people are awesome people, they're just really scared they won't get in and want all the advantages they can have. Anyway, I don't agree with the actions, but we shouldn't point it out like this, especially since I've seen it said before.

Just think about it- if you did something not so smart, you'd not want people to point it out just because you didn't know better. We don't need to make people outside of our circle feel less than adequate.

Okay, much love to you all though!

May We, Sisters in Kappa Delta, strive each day to seek more earnestly the honorable and beautiful things. May We each day through love of those within our circle, Learn to know and understand better those without our circle. May the diamond shield that guards our love find us each day Truer, Wiser, More Faithful, More Loving, and More Noble.
You're entitled to your opinion, but no one was mean or nasty. This same sort of conversation happened on the several other groups' forums that she posted on, I think DG deleted theirs because troublesome GCers joined the convo and totally wrecked it. Besides, other people may see it and learn from it. It's a message board where people look for information, and this is important information.