GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,148
Threads: 115,590
Welcome to our newest member, Mr. Doom
» Online Users: 1,430
0 members and 1,430 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Hello ladies

Hi everyone, my name is Evelyn and i am hoping that one day I will be graced with the tremendous opportunity to be considered one of the strong, powerful, and distinguished women that are the women of Delta Sigma theta sorority incorporated. I'm new to GC and I am looking forward to learning form all of you. My sister in law is an active member of DST and she is the only DST that I currently know.

Today my question is if their are any books that you lovely ladies would recommend I and other aspiring young women read prior to attending rush?
My sister in law told me that " If delta is truly in your heart read in search of sisterhood" are there any other books you would recommend.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewelina View Post
Hi everyone, my name is Evelyn and I am hoping that one day I will be graced with the tremendous opportunity to be considered one of the strong, powerful, and distinguished women that are the women of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated. I'm new to GC and I am looking forward to learning form all of you. My sister in law is an active member of Delta Sigma Theta and she is the only member of Delta Sigma Theta that I currently know.

Today my question is if there are any books that you lovely ladies would recommend I and other aspiring young women read prior to attending rush?
My sister in law told me that " If Delta is truly in your heart read In Search of Sisterhood" are there any other books you would recommend.

Our Soror answered your question. For future reference, do not ask questions on a message board when you have access to real life members and our National website.

Last edited by DrPhil; 05-11-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Closed Thread