GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,582
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,361
2 members and 1,359 guests
andthen, JayhawkAOII

Old 08-16-2005, 12:26 PM
GreekChat Member

MTV's Sweet 16 - Sophie - WORSE than Bobbi Kris

Whoa....I stayed up all night to watch MTV's sweet 16 'cause I wanted to see this out of control, little chunky mullato girl make an idiot out of herself.

Did anyone watch this craziness. Sophie was a hot mess, MUCH worse than Bobbi Kris. Her mother was white and had absolutely no control of the child. She cursed her mother out. Then, her mother presents her with a brand new Audi A4 for her birthday. She's 16 and she gets an A4? Father is obviously black and I didn't see any sight of him around.

This little byatch was straight tripping. She needed as a$$ whooping. Did y'all see her confront the little white girl. I wish she would try that on the other side of town at MLK High School.

Did y'all catch that pink & green are her favorite colors. I know it's a preppy style thing, but please no!
Old 08-16-2005, 12:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Sophie straight PUNKED that girl and ganked her invitation (I'm taking it back to '94 w/ the slang ).

She was out.of.control. When she called her mom a "bitch", I could not believe she was still standing...and with all of her teeth!

The whole episode just had me [Whitney Houston] Awww, hell to da naw!!!![/Whitney Houston]

I heard her say her mom dealt with animals all day. If she's a vet, she MUST be doing very well for herself.

It boggled mind that she hired a stylist but not a personal trainer. She was so stuck on herself and wanting everything to be so "perfect" that I thought it would extend to her body and hair.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Aww man I missed it! I thought it came on today. Oh well I'm sure MTV will show lots of re runs.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:12 PM
GreekChat Member

I missed this, but she called her momma a "B"! I would be resting in peace right now because my momma would have brought the rapture!

I wouldn't even be able to get the whole word out, but may "bi..."

Is this the new season?
Old 08-16-2005, 02:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974
Is this the new season?
Yes, it's the new season. Last night was the season premiere, shown commercial free. They also had all of the kids from last season on at the end of the show. Next week features triplets and later on a girl has a party with Ciara performing.

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 08-16-2005, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to 1browngirl Send a message via Yahoo to 1browngirl
I am so glad someone started this thread. Sophie needed a butt whooping!!! She called her mom a b!tch and I was like . Her mom took it, she let her talk any old kind of way to her and never said anything back.

When asked the girl if she wanted to get beat down in front of people - again - I was like whoa.

I'm mad at the way she tried to do her hair though. It didn't looked like she ever combed her hair. She was trying to style it like her friends.... but umm, guess that didn't quite work out.

I didn't think the party was all that and the mom spent like $180000 for it? Plus that bad @ss child got a BRAND NEW Audi.... and she was acting like she was too good for a 4 or 5 yr old car? If that was me, it would've been the party or the car, and if she didn't want to used car, she wouldn't have gotten anything.

Greater Service, Greater Progress since 1922
Old 08-16-2005, 05:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
On another board, we theorized that Sophie was adopted. But she seems like she's a hot mess. I think this is the Season of the Black/Biracial Brats, including Bobbi Krissi.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1browngirl
I'm mad at the way she tried to do her hair though. It didn't looked like she ever combed her hair. She was trying to style it like her friends.... but umm, guess that didn't quite work out.

I don't think she realizes she's black and therefore needs to invest in a BLACK hair stylist who'll be able to do something with that nest on her head. Her hair looked like doodoo the whole show. My guess is that she's adopted or a test tube baby.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:50 PM
GreekChat Member

This girl is trippin'.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I wish she was my daughter...

Someone needs to hit her with the clue by 4.

ΑΧΩ
Old 08-18-2005, 12:26 PM
GreekChat Member

i would whoop my little girl's behind.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Sophie has a combo of a mom who wants to be a friend and self-esteem issues. her mom is so quick to want to be her "girl", she isn't raising her and instead "loosed" her child on the rest of us. as for her esteem, of all her friends, she was the only "big girl".
her crew and the girls she didn't invite looked like the typical white teen girls, cute, blond/brunette, thin...you get the picture.
if she didn't invite me, i'd be like "great, i don't have to buy a gift and fake like i like you're wanna-be a*&..."
i'm still trippin' that mom spent $ 180,000 for the party and gifts...just imagine what all that money coulda been spent on
Old 08-18-2005, 06:53 PM
GreekChat Member

I said the same thing! Sophie was the WORST case! She really disrespected her mother, and the sad part is mom LET her disrespect her.

I thought she needed another dress on because the one she chose did NOT compliment her bad figure. The world evolves around her, she stated...wait until she gets into the real world! This is why we have so much stupid crime today, because these kids think the world evolve around them. Too sad.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:37 PM
GreekChat Member

She was a little nightmare. I just needed her to be less of a bia and select a shirt at least one size larger.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Quote:
Originally posted by abaici
She was a little nightmare. I just needed her to be less of a bia and select a shirt at least one size larger.
You're too much like right.