GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,145
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, lopezsae
» Online Users: 1,184
1 members and 1,183 guests
IllyPolly

Old 05-17-2001, 09:43 AM

Post As The Sands Burn

Hey! The new episode is out on SKEEPHI and BET.com.
Both of them are Hot!

Patiently learning
and
Learning patience
Old 05-17-2001, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

**singing**
I'm so GLAD that Mona got beat up!
I'M
SO GLAD
THAT MONA GOT BEAT UP!!
singing GLORY, HALLELUJAH! (WHOO!!)
Jahanna kicked her @$$!!!

al la TV Guide
Cheers:
Jahanna kicking Mona's behind
Denice getting her mind off Brendon

Jeers:
Mona's baskstabbing, no good, undeserving of being greek, let alone an AKA @$$ (I hope someone finds that dang notebook)
Derrick letting his pride/hurt/disappointment get in the way of his future in the NBA
Donna's trife behind

**doing my GLAD Mona got her @$$ WHUPPED dance**

Old 05-17-2001, 07:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 12dn94dst:
**singing**
I'M
SO GLAD
THAT MONA GOT BEAT UP!!
singing GLORY, HALLELUJAH! (WHOO!!)
Jahanna kicked her @$$!!!
LMAO!! What's sad is that before I scrolled down, I read one line and knew where you were going with that. Nothing like traditional devotion.
Old 05-17-2001, 08:46 PM
c&c1913

I must say I enjoyed BET's version better.

I'm glad Mona got stomped!
What's up with Jerrell and the perpin'?
I knew that Lowell was Derrick's dad.
That 'coming out' e-mail was like whoa!

I can't wait until they return. Does anyone know when ATSB will start up again?
Old 05-17-2001, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

*Go Johanna, get busy!*

I think I read that fight scene five times

That was a long-time coming and it probably won't be the last time either (I hope!).
I can't wait until someone finds that notebook (that's where the next fight comes in) and really gives it to her.

The Donna-April situation is out of control! I can't even imagine how April is going to handle it or how her chapter is going to handle that explicit e-mail.

I'll be waiting for the new season to start!

Lilma
Old 05-18-2001, 02:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by c&c1913:
I can't wait until they return. Does anyone know when ATSB will start up again?
i think it will be back in either june or july.

man, this episode was off the meat rack!!!

that dang mona aint nothing but evil!! getting miri kicked off line like that. it's reminiscent of bobby. maybe he can talk his way back on the line. but he needs to cool out on the white boy.

derrick's mouth is writing a check that his a$$ might not want to cash!! i say, get in; get the money!! show your daddy that, even though he wasn't there, that you still will be a success!!

jerrel is a perp??!!!! i gotta give it to her, lastpoetinsight called it.(come to think of it, she also called lowell being derrick's daddy. lpis, you know adop? ). i'm glad larry was there to take up for candance (that po' chile been through too much), but, i was sho' nuff wishin quinton would be president.

that dag gone donna is a fool!! now, i have met many an aka in my day and i don't think i have EVER met one who would say the things in that letter that donna did. to say her lover is sleep but waking up for some more? to suggest everyone go get some poon-tang and report back to the chapter? that girl is CRAZY!

ooohhh jahanna!!! i'm so happy that she came through and to' Mona's a$$ up!!. (but what's up with her using the "s" word?) and did my eyes deceive me, or did the chapter tell her to beat that heiffer down?? her own momma had jahanna's back!!

last but DEFINITELY not least, who shot alex? stacie? breanna? i do know this, i shol wasn't expecting that!!

i can't wait till next season!!!
Old 05-18-2001, 03:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

The finale was fantabulous!

The fight w/ Jahanna and Mona: Wonderful! I really hope someone finds that journal/notebook she's writing in. In fact, I'm sure someone will. The fact that she's writing it all down...that's just a dead giveaway that someone's about to find that and post it all over campus! I can't wait! heehehee!

I knew Jerrell was perping. I found it weird that no one was even asking him where he came from or anything. But did anyone notice that he did grip the bruhs when he met them? That threw me but I figured, "hmm, he must of learned it somehow." Then the fact that he hadn't gotten in touch w/ any of them when he came to campus. Hmmm, just suspicious. He had time to go to a b-ball game, but he couldn't get in touch w/ other bruhs? hmmmm

THe whole Donna thing...whoa! My thing is this: why did she write (twice!) to ignore any future letters/email that sound like a retraction or refuting the first letter?....um, hello? If someone sent me something like that, i'd be pretty suspicious as to why they'd want me to ignore any future letters they sent that said the first thing wasn't true. I don't know, maybe it's me, but that was stupid of her to put that. They are going to be suspicious about that....IF they catch what she wrote.

I can't wait until the next season!

[This message has been edited by ZChi4Life (edited May 18, 2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 11:37 AM
REALITYBLACK

Exclamation

I'm just mad that Jahanna didn't go ahead and take pictures!!! OOOOh Mona has had it coming for so long.. I think the New Season should open up with Jahanna kicking her a$$ for Miri. Did you guys catch that they made sure that it was not an AKA that finally whipped Mona's tail? It kind of makes it different.

How could they end it like that with Alex? Speaking of which, I don't remember reading about Alex and Breanna going to a cabin or having sex. I guess there is no conveniant time to tell someone that you slept with their husband but dang did she have to tell Stacie when she did. Either way it was going to hurt her so I guess it didn't make a difference.

and whatever happened with Sean? Is he trying to be an Iota now? Why didn't they say anything about the Omega's? Oh well..I can't wait for next season!!

[This message has been edited by REALITYBLACK (edited May 19, 2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 01:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by MeezDiscreet:
last but DEFINITELY not least, who shot alex? stacie? breanna? i do know this, i shol wasn't expecting that!!

i can't wait till next season!!!
Oh, wow, I was under the impression that Stacie shot him, but now that I think of it, maybe it was Breanna. He never calls a name.
This whole thing has me too excited!!

The Jerrel situation and the Derrick daddy thing was WAYYYY to predictable.

And obviously somebody soon is gonna get a hold of Mona's "diary". The foreshadowing is starting to get a bit lousy, but I'm still amped about next season.

And the FIGHT!!! I nearly fell out of my seat!
Old 05-19-2001, 07:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kiml122
The finale episode was off the CHAIN.

I am oh so happy that Mona finally got her behind kicked, and I mean kicked.

i thought Jerrel was a perp at first as well, and like ZChi4Life when he gripped up the members of APhiA it threw me off, I was like maybe he is an Alpha.

I can't believe that Mona caused Miri to get kicked off line. He had come such a long way with his attitude with greeks, and now this. He does need to chill out with the white boy though, and the white boy is still on line.

Did I mention that I was glad that MONA got her A$$ kicked, I am still laughing about that.

Yeah I can't wait for the new season to start, again it was off the CHAIN!!

------------------
Holla - 2001
KL
Old 05-20-2001, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Salience Send a message via Yahoo to Salience
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by kiml122:
The finale episode was off the CHAIN.

I am oh so happy that Mona finally got her behind kicked, and I mean kicked.

i thought Jerrel was a perp at first as well, and like ZChi4Life when he gripped up the members of APhiA it threw me off, I was like maybe he is an Alpha.

I can't believe that Mona caused Miri to get kicked off line. He had come such a long way with his attitude with greeks, and now this. He does need to chill out with the white boy though, and the white boy is still on line.

Yeah I can't wait for the new season to start, again it was off the CHAIN!!

Oh you my DAWG but you got it twisted!!! Miri was working on getting his own self behind kicked out, fightin with a man who KNEW more than he did and was already BETTER VERSED in fraternal ways. He was always "sweatin" and "balkin" if I was Brandon, I would have been NERVOUS if Miri had to have my back. And, if Miri HAD changed his mind, why didn't he THROW that stupid play out? Burn it, etc?

Didn't anyone else feel that Jerrell had potential to be a good guy? Poor Denice, she reminds me of me, picking the sucky men.... ROFL
Old 05-21-2001, 07:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kiml122
Quote:
Originally posted by Salience:
Didn't anyone else feel that Jerrell had potential to be a good guy? Poor Denice, she reminds me of me, picking the sucky men.... ROFL

Stop it right now, it is way to early for me to be lauging up in here by myself already!!

------------------
Holla - 2001
KL
Old 06-08-2002, 02:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking TTT

For those of you that are fiends, I mean fans of the soap, the http://www.skeephi.com site has relaunched!!!!

Enjoy the Drama!

OO-OOP!!!!
#4 - The Professor
Spring 2001 - GenuOne
Xi - University of Louisville
Old 06-08-2002, 04:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: TTT

Quote:
Originally posted by NiaX
For those of you that are fiends, I mean fans of the soap, the http://www.skeephi.com site has relaunched!!!!

Enjoy the Drama!

OO-OOP!!!!
Well Nia it looks like me and you going to be BACK in the Ward. Make some room cause all of us (112 that is) is coming through.

So what does this mean for Larry? I think they are misinterpreting things.

Old 06-08-2002, 07:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: TTT

Quote:
Originally posted by NiaX

Enjoy the Drama!

OO-OOP!!!!
good lookin' out Soror!