GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,160
Threads: 115,585
Welcome to our newest member, rubbybuble
» Online Users: 1,351
3 members and 1,348 guests
Cookiez17, John, MSKKG

Old 04-16-2002, 03:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Thumbs down Summer Rant

So now that it's getting very hot outside, people start pulling out the summer clothes and there are just some things on my mind that I had to get out...

1) Okay, so I realize there are just some things that I shouldn't wear...so, why can't other people realize this ??? If your a$$ cheeks are hanging out of your shorts, you NEED some more material!!! If you have big boobs, do not wear shelf bra tank tops that are low cut...your boobs WILL hang out!!!

2) I love wearing sandals, but please remember that sometimes, the material makes your feet stink...DO NOT, under any circumstances, take off your sandals in class and put your feet up on another desk!!! This is soooooooooooooo disgusting and it makes the room smell !!! I didn't come to class to inhale the scent of your toe jam...yuck!
Old 04-16-2002, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

I do not like it when people come to class in bathing suits! Okay, so you are going to the beach/pool afterwards, but I think you have time to change before heading out that way.
Old 04-16-2002, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Re: Summer Rant

Actually if you have the bodies to carry it off, please disregard this advice and wear as little as possible . . . the boys will be very appreciative

Quote:
Originally posted by LeslieAGD
So now that it's getting very hot outside, people start pulling out the summer clothes and there are just some things on my mind that I had to get out...

1) Okay, so I realize there are just some things that I shouldn't wear...so, why can't other people realize this ??? If your a$$ cheeks are hanging out of your shorts, you NEED some more material!!! If you have big boobs, do not wear shelf bra tank tops that are low cut...your boobs WILL hang out!!!

I do not like it when people come to class in bathing suits! Okay, so you are going to the beach/pool afterwards, but I think you have time to change before heading out that way.
Old 04-16-2002, 04:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to TigerGirl52
OK...this isn't so much a rant just something I saw a few minutes ago. So I'm walking from my last class of the day to work. I see this girl walking and she has on this spandex type cropped top. Well she's not fat or overweight by no means...but her stomach was not toned. So I get greeted by her stomach jiggling all over the place as she's walking. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...if you don't have the right body to pull off the item of clothing...COVER IT UP!!!!!

Allison
Old 04-16-2002, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Like a belly dance? score!
Old 04-16-2002, 09:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Today was our first hot, summerlike day so of course everyone was sporting their new summer clothes so I have a few observations that make me want to cringe:

1) Leslie AGD said it well about the short shorts.. please, please make the shorts long enough to cover your butt! That also applies to skirts

2) Halter tops are a privelage and they are not designed for everyone in mind.. sorry!

3) This has been mentioned in earlier posts, but I will say it again, I can't stand the look of those low tanks with obvious bra straps showing.. it just looks trashy
Old 04-16-2002, 09:06 PM

Warmer weather calls for lighter colored clothing.
Ladies, ladies, ladies....I cannot stress this enough. If you are wearing a white shirt then either a white or nude bra is needed. Please do not wear a black or red bra. You will look like a prostitute.
Old 04-16-2002, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by ZTAngel
If you are wearing a white shirt then either a white or nude bra is needed. Please do not wear a black or red bra. You will look like a prostitute.
I'd like to say that I CANNOT stop laughing about the "you will look like a prostitute" part...so frickin funny!!!
Old 04-17-2002, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

LMAO

Okay, here's an observation for the guys. Go easy on the colgne. You sweat it off, and it stinks. Spray LIGHTLY your shirt near the collar and you will be okay.

hahaha prostitues.
Old 04-17-2002, 01:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I have been going out to the Hamptons for the last few summers. When I went to the clubs and bars, so many women were dressed as prostitutes so I know what you mean. Personally, I prefer the word ho.
Old 04-17-2002, 02:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Cream, you are too much. LOL
Old 04-17-2002, 09:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KABillyMac Send a message via Yahoo to KABillyMac
Re: Summer Rant

Quote:
Originally posted by LeslieAGD

If you have big boobs, do not wear shelf bra tank tops that are low cut...your boobs WILL hang out!!!
Touchdowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, please also disregard this tid bit of information.......
Old 04-17-2002, 10:38 AM
GreekChat Member

i totally agree with all of the above - you can look cute in the minimal summer clothes without lookin like a ho. here's one of my favorites:

- ladies, i know summer white is a hot color and looks great in skirt or capri form - but please, please do not wear a bright PINK, GREEN, or BLAC thong under it - you can land a plane with something that bright and it shows through the white!!!
Old 04-17-2002, 02:18 PM
GreekChat Member

The worst was today in one of my classes this girl was wearing White Capris with a RED thong, and white sandals that were really dirty! I wanted to tell her that if she's going to wear white sandals the straps should at least be clean! The thong was the worst because it was hanging out and you could see it through her pants!
I agree with the one about cologne, this guy yesterday was making my allergies flip out he had so much polo sport on! It no longer makes you smell good if there's too much of it!

Jess
Old 04-18-2002, 03:29 AM
GreekChat Member

THANK YOU JAMES!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. I would also like to point out that another option to not look like a protitute should you not have a white or nude bra available is to simply not wear a bra at all. If there is a chance of rain that day you may wish to reconsider your attire for the day.