GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,136
0 members and 1,136 guests
No Members online

Old 01-04-2005, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Queer Eye

Any Queer Eye fans...I was watching the marathon that they had on New Years Day and was really excited to learn that they are now doing on for the GIRL. It premiers next week and I am totally there.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Did anyone see the premiere of GUY last night?? I cried my eyes out! It was sooo good - that couple was so cute and the soldier was so sweet and so in love with his wife. When I saw Thom crying at the end, I lost it. What a great premiere!

PS - the Vera Wang gown she was wearing was gorgeous!
Old 01-13-2005, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

I cried too!! It was so sad, will definitely be one of my favorite episodes. When the guy started saying how his daughter didn't remember him when he got back from training... I can't imagine being away from my family for 500+ days. But at least the Fab Five gave him a great send off with lots of memories for the couple and the feeling that he has left his wife and daughter in good hands. I still can't believe they got her a Vera Wang gown!!!! Perfect episode, loved it.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTABullwinkle
I am not liking the New show "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl" that much. They are trying to hard to be like the original Queer Eye cast. Plus they don't do as much for the girls. Thumbs down from me!

"Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon our hearts. Until against our will comes the wisdom of God."
Old 01-13-2005, 12:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ZTABullwinkle
I am not liking the New show "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl" that much. They are trying to hard to be like the original Queer Eye cast. Plus they don't do as much for the girls. Thumbs down from me!
I agree 100%!
Old 01-14-2005, 06:03 PM
GreekChat Member

I actually really like it!! The last one with the girl that was turning 30 was pretty good. I think we just need to get used to the cast . . . the guy with blonde hair who put on her cutoff jean shorts and shirt on is hysterical. I'm def going to tune in next week, because i think it's getting better and better . . .
Old 01-19-2005, 02:56 PM
GreekChat Member

ok....so i watched QE for the guy last night...total RTs (thats being embarassed for others).....i could never get engaged or want to get engaged on the jumbo tron.....other than that...thought it was funny....so super glad that they cut his hair - it was terrible and it reminded me of Joey from Full House. anyone else watch it?
Old 02-03-2005, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Did anyone catch this week's episode? I missed it (got so busy and next thing i knew, it was already 11 o'clock).

I did get to see Queer Eye for the Straight Girl though. That show's pretty hilarious. I love the food guy -- he's got the cutest accent.