Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,576
1 members and 1,575 guests
John

Old 01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Banned

Johnson & Johnson heiress dead at 30

Socialite Casey Johnson has died at age 30.
The body of the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire was discovered on Monday morning in Los Angeles. The tragic news comes just weeks after Johnson was arrested for grand theft.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=449918&gt1=28103
http://www.accesshollywood.com/tila-..._article_27284

Last edited by DrPhil; 01-05-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
It's always sad to see a life end so young. Question...does TMZ have a fleet of androids at all corners of the world or something?

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:53 AM
Banned

Actually, I think TMZ does have androids. They pride themselves in being the first to break celeb news such as Michael Jackson's passing. They are moreso geared toward catching celebs slipping at any given moment, as well as the infamous "Jew or not a Jew" game.

I heart Harvey Levin.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to moe.ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Actually, I think TMZ does have androids. They pride themselves in being the first to break celeb news such as Michael Jackson's passing. They are moreso geared toward catching celebs slipping at any given moment, as well as the infamous "Jew or not a Jew" game.

I heart Harvey Levin.
I believe they derived their power from his cup. He guard that cup with his life. Especially the straw.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjeni View Post
Question...does TMZ have a fleet of androids at all corners of the world or something?
Not all corners of the world, just all corners in the Thirty Mile Zone.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:33 AM
GreekChat Member

This is just absolutely awful. I wonder if it was related to her diabetes or something. I know she often said that she struggled with it.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe.ron View Post
I believe they derived their power from his cup. He guard that cup with his life. Especially the straw.
LOL. I get so tired of seeing him with that cup. What's in there? LOL.

I also wonder how many episodes they film at a time. They seem to always wear the same outfits.

ETA: deepimpact2, the morning news quoted TMZ.com (LOL) and said the autopsy won't be complete for a week or so. It was also said that it seems to be "natural causes." Hmmm...natural causes at 30? Doubt it. She was cut off from her family's inheritance because of her constant drug relapses and had her adopted child was taken from her and raised by her mother. If diabetes was a factor, it was probably a result of her drug and grand theft habits, as well as her supposedly living in squalor(sp--I suck).

Last edited by DrPhil; 01-05-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

ETA: deepimpact2, the morning news quoted TMZ.com (LOL) and said the autopsy won't be complete for a week or so. It was also said that it seems to be "natural causes." Hmmm...natural causes at 30? Doubt it. She was cut off from her family's inheritance because of her constant drug relapses and had her adopted child was taken from her and raised by her mother. If diabetes was a factor, it was probably a result of her drug and grand theft habits, as well as her supposedly living in squalor(sp--I suck).
Cut off? WOW. I had no idea about that. I first "heard" about her when I was watching the E True Hollywood story on Trust Fund babies. On there she wasn't portrayed as a druggie like some of the others were.

And living in SQUALOR? WTH? Imma have to google some of this and find out more. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:01 PM
GreekChat Member

She was engaged to Tila Tequila?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agzg View Post
She was engaged to Tila Tequila?
I had the same reaction. Then I looked up Tila Tequila and found out she is pregnant. She is serving as a surrogate, for her brother's baby. I kind of threw up a little in my mouth when I read that.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

I heart Harvey Levin.
I thought putting TMZ on TV was ridiculous and now i see the error in my ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe.ron View Post
its SO silly, because a cup like that doesnt look like it requires a straw. and i dont ever recall him sipping out of it on-air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
Not all corners of the world, just all corners in the Thirty Mile Zone.
Is THAT what it stands for? A friend and I were stumped for ideas.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Banned

LOL. TMZ is one of the shows that I make time to watch almost everyday. I love their humor. I've like Levin from his People's Court affiliation.

He sips from the cup a few times in every episode while the androids are reporting what they found to him. Watch for it next it.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
I had the same reaction. Then I looked up Tila Tequila and found out she is pregnant. She is serving as a surrogate, for her brother's baby. I kind of threw up a little in my mouth when I read that.
Ew. Me too.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, I heard she was with Tila Tecquila (spelling?) and they were engaged. When they say that the causes were natural and she is so young, it makes me wonder. I also wonder what happened with Brit Murphy. I do have to say, though, that natural causes can happen to someone so young. One of my chapter sisters passed away in September because she had a heart condition that none of us knew about. She was just 24 and I think they said it was like the same condition that really healthy young athletes have that they just pass away in their sleep. She was very tiny and in great shape. She never did drugs. It was stress induced. I wonder if that is the case here.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Banned

Casey Johnson was a drug addict who probably wasn't in great shape. Natural causes, probably not.