Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,330
1 members and 1,329 guests
UW_dawg

Old 06-12-2003, 07:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Phi Sigma Pi Paraphernalia

Where do you all go to get your PSP paraphernalia? I know UBGreek.com is our "official merchandiser" but do you know of any other place that is set up for PSP goods? A lot of the stuff at UBGreek is ridiculously expensive. What other ideas do you have?
Old 06-17-2003, 01:01 AM
GreekChat Member

What kind of paraphernalia are you talking about? For T-shirts, I've found the best place to get them is usually from other chapters, either at convention or Grand Chapter (is anyone going??? I am, I am!), or through other random chapter connnections. Sometimes chapters have shirts for sale on their websites.
For other stuff, we make a lot of it -- I've made picture frames, collages, etc for my littles.
Any other ideas? It'd definitely be good to be able to get some professionally-made stuff...
Old 06-17-2003, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

We design and order our own TShirts usually. . . every year we have one or two people who are good at making tshirt designs, and this year i'm trying my hand at them.

We also wanted to have more "stuff" with PSP all over it. . .because nothing serves as better advertising than people using the stuff. So we were thinking things like:

Bumper stickers, license frames, water bottles, pens, folders/binders, the list can go on and on. Basically cool, useful stuff that we can plaster our letters on!
Old 07-23-2003, 11:03 PM
GreekChat Member

GRRR!!! I'm looking for a PSP sticker for my car, to match my AXiD sticker, which is one of those European-looking white oval ones with black letters. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything! Does anyone know where I can get one, or for that matter ANY bumper sticker that isn't one of those clear ones that go in the window???
Old 07-24-2003, 07:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerLilly
GRRR!!! I'm looking for a PSP sticker for my car, to match my AXiD sticker, which is one of those European-looking white oval ones with black letters. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything! Does anyone know where I can get one, or for that matter ANY bumper sticker that isn't one of those clear ones that go in the window???
Nope - I've never seen regular PSP bumper stickers. . .only the window decals.