Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 1,070
0 members and 1,070 guests
No Members online

Old 07-21-2001, 02:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Shopgirl

Hey there Shopgirl!

I remember that you said that you would be back around the 20-something of July...well, leave me a message when you get this post! I hope all is well with you, and that this trip was therapeutic for you!!!!!!!

Love, Newbie
Old 07-24-2001, 04:17 AM

HI NEWBIE!!!

Thanks for remembering! I got back today. I landed around 6:30pm, PT. So, I should be asleep right now. I feel like a zombie. It's such a long flight, but well worth it. I had a blast!!! It was so much fun to visit Okinawa again and t
Old 07-24-2001, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by shopgirl:
HI NEWBIE!!!

Thanks for remembering! I got back today. I landed around 6:30pm, PT. So, I should be asleep right now. I feel like a zombie. It's such a long flight, but well worth it. I had a blast!!! It was so much fun to visit Okinawa again and to see my family. It was hard to say good-bye, but hey, it was only vacation. I think I'll go back next year to see my brother graduate, so that'll be cool. Keep in touch!!!

Love,
Shopgirl
I'm so glad that you had a fun time Shopgirl!!!! You deserve it. I know what you mean about long flights! Sitting on a 13-hour plane flight isn't exactly appealing (when I go to Taiwan). What will your brother graduate from (HS, college, etc.?)? We should definitely keep in touch . Did you say that I should send the email again to you? See, I didn't save it . So I could just write you a new email again! I'll probably email you tomorrow, being that my email service is acting crappy today! It must have been so beautiful to see your family again . They must have been delighted when you went back home!!!!

I'm glad that you're back tho, I've missed you!!!

Love,

Old 07-25-2001, 04:49 AM

Talking

Hey Newbie!!!

Definitely email me again! I'll keep in touch, no problem.

My little brother will graduate from high school. He'll be 17 in October. Don't you graduate next year too?

Love,
Shopgirl
Old 07-25-2001, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by shopgirl:
Hey Newbie!!!

Definitely email me again! I'll keep in touch, no problem.

My little brother will graduate from high school. He'll be 17 in October. Don't you graduate next year too?

Love,
Shopgirl

Haha OK, I'll email you very soon! Yes, I'm graduating next year too!!!!! Class of 2002 rocks ! Where does your little brother go to school...in AZ, Japan, or somewhere else?? Do you know where he's thinking of about college?

BTW, I really need help with my hair! . You seem like a great hair expert, so I really need your help! Here, I"ll just copy and paste what I wrote in the Chit Chat Forum, in the Curly Haiir thread...

"Ahhh!!!!

So I finally got a soft perm, and while it looks really nice, my hair is as dry as STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!! My stylist kept on commenting on how my hair was so dry, due to being overprocessed (I swim, plus I've dyed my hair countless times!!! ), so she used a really gentle perm.

Still, my hair feels like straw! What should i do?! Does anyone have any creams/leave-in conditioners that they can recommend to me??? I bought Sebastian Potion number 9 from a beauty employee's suggestion (that is a very popular product), but even that isn't working for me!!!!

I think the stronger the product, the better - my hair feels like it's gonna break soon!

Thank you for any help that you can give to me - I will appreciate it so much!!!! "

Help me please Shopgirl!!!! I was bored with my hair (it was getting messy, and I wanted it to be uniform - not just straight in some places, wavy in the next), and now I think I've absolutely ruined it!!!! Thank you so much!

Love,

[This message has been edited by newbie (edited July 25, 2001).]