GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,145
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, lopezsae
» Online Users: 1,558
1 members and 1,557 guests
KatieKate1244

Old 02-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned

Cool The differences between men and women

I dont know why I'm writing this thread but I'm guessing its because I want some insight to the female mind and why chicks think the way they do, act the way they do and respond to things the way they do. Maybe its because I'm still hungover and partially drunk from the 1.75 liter bottle of Crown me and 2 girls killed last night before we went out....but I have to ask these questions. This stuff has been on my mind all freaking day and all night last night, so bear with me.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything there is to know about women. However, I do know more about women than the average guy despite my bad manners on GC and just enough to make me a lil'pimp with the ladies. I'm guessing the majority of you on this site dont know me unless you're a old'timer on GC. So...a little about me.

Ok, I'm not a bad looking guy. I look good. I'm not Brad Pitt (although I could better than him if I had his money) but I definitely blow Fez and Justin Timberlake out of the water. Anyways....I don't have a problem getting women. When I have problems with chicks I've come to accept its usually not them but rather its me. I'm complicated. Its really simple, I cause problems with girls. And usually its problems I have with myself rather than the actual girl or girls (sometimes its plural if I'm just getting over a breakup). Usually its issues about being perfect. I was raised to be the best at everything and from every aspect. And other times its issues dealing with having a wall up as many of them have recently said to me. Then there's the issue of "being a challenge" and playing the mandatory game everyone plays when you first start meeting someone. Yes, whether most of you realize it or not the first 3 months of a"relationship" are just a game. Now, a few of you know this but most of you don't. I was engaged and broke it off a while back. I thought I found the best thing that ever happened to me. I wont even talk to her anymore. She screwed me over bad and messed me up in the head. Literally, I don't trust women that try to get close to me or make an effort to become a part of my life. Lately I've been a dirty bird and Ive been nailing girls like it was my first semester of my first sophmore year in college all over again. Its kind of my way of becoming numb so I wont get hurt by the next girl I become serious with. I think what I'm trying to do is to just get to the point where I look at women like they're exactly that.....just another woman and not these things that all these chicks tell me they wish guys would look upon them as. I used to be a huge asshole to women. I just didnt give a fuck to put it plainly and it attracted more women than it turned off (thats how stupid girls are). But then I changed thinking I was wrong in being the way I was. Well, now I think I was totally wrong in becoming nice and opening up. My ex-fiance told me once, "I'm not like the other girls out and you shouldnt treat me as if we're all the same." A lot of good that did me. Well, things ended with her after another attempt to ressurrect the relationship. After that i got involved with someone else, kind of like the rebound thing. Well, to make a long story short this girl turned out to be everything Ive wanted personality wise. You'd think this girl was specifically out there for me. If you think my fiance had me wrapped, this girl had me even more so. Well, I had to end things with her. This girl hurt me really bad. I mean real bad. She lied to me (just like all of the other girls in my past) about everything you can imagine. And the shitty thing is I was willing to overlook all the stuff she lied to me about just to have her. I know it sounds bad but I was willing to leave everyone for this girl and thats never happened to me. I don't know if this was probably the one time I was truly and honestly in love and all the others in the past were something of a lessor meaning or what.....but this girl literally ripped my heart out, chewed it up, spit it out, and then gave it back to me only to say she was sorry that she cant give me what I deserve. To give you an idea of how wrapped this girl had me....she can't have kids and I was still willing to stay with her (most of you know how bad I want to breed NFL players, too). And the sad thing was, I kind of expected it to happen. Now, after that.....that was the last draw. Ive been fucked in the head ever since. Ive been an asshole to women. I shut them out. I use them for sex and then kick them out. I ignore their calls more often than not. Its like all I care about now is getting laid, my business and my family (parents/brother). Ive quit hanging out with my friends since the superbowl and the only good thing to come out of all this is the fact that I quit smoking weed, quit doing coke, quit smoking cigs, quit doing GHB, quit hanging out with friends who do drugs and with the exception of last night...I quit going out to clubs. Everyone is wondering WTF is wrong with me. Its like all I do now is work, meet potential fuck buddies, hook up with girls, occasionally see my friends, work out and thats about it. I've recently decided to start doing the things that made me happy before I started going out to clubs/bars....like surfing. I can honestly say I'm more happy now than what Ive been in the past 7 years. Other than the remaining events I have on my schedule.....I'm done promoting and throwing parties on the side,too. Yet, I'm still pretty messed up in the head towards women. Hopefully now you have a little insight as to whats going on in my head and can understand me a little better.

Now, to get to the reason for this thread.

Some of you may remember a couple of threads I posted last week or the week before. I dont know when they were or where they are now, probably deleted Anyways, in one of the threads I mentioned something about this girl I dated in highschool and have been hanging out with off and on for about 8 years. We went to college together in Gainesville, she was the only one out of my GFs from highschool that didnt go ADPi. Some of you may remember her as the "Avril Lavigne" girl......literally, she looks like this: but she doesnt have all the skater stuff about her. Anyhow, some of you may remember her coming up here to Ponte Vedra Beach to take care of me when I got sick with the flu last saturday. Well, she came back up here this weekend. Only she called me as she was on her way up here to tell me she was coming. Here's our convo..

Cashmoney: *answers cell* Sup girl.

Avril look-a-like: Hey, guess what?

Cashmoney: You're pregnant?

Avril look-a-like: Noooooo, I'm on my way up there to see you.

Cashmoney: For your birthday?

Avril look-a-like: Yea, so be ready to go out tonight. You're taking me out.

Cashmoney: Damn yo, didnt I see you last weekend?

Avril look-a-like: Be nice, we didnt do anything last weekend.

Cashmoney: Aight, holla when you're bout 10 minutes from the house.

Avril look-a-like: Ok, I will. *****LOVE YOU*****

Cashmoney: *Click*

Now, my first question is, why do girls have the mindset of "awww, I havent seen you in a week." and guys have the attitude of "I just saw you last week, didnt I?" This isnt something thats just happneed with this girl but its happened with many. And I dont understand it. Or, if you're done seeing a girl...and you call her up and tell her you two are done. Why do they get pissed when you call them? Guys look at it like "I don't want to see you anymore, hence the phone call." Its like we (guys and girls) say the same exact shit but its always interpreted in a different way. And why do girls get upset when you look at other girls? I mean, if we're with you we're with you. When we look at another girl all that means is that if you two werent together he'd hit it. It doesnt mean that he actually wants that girl instead of you. Women get upset over the dumbest things. Another thing I don't understand is why do women act like they go through a lot or put up with a lot of stuff? If you ask me guys have it a lot worse out there than women. 90% of the time we go crazy is because we dont know who the whoes are or if our girl is trickin on us. There are so many whoes out there and we dont know which ones they are. Women wont let us know. I supposed we could start asking females to wear tags but I dont see that happening anytime soon. And when I say whoes I dont just mean girls that sleep around....I mean girls that screw you over.

I went out with Avril look-a-like last night and we went out with two of my boys and 2 other girls. To be honest none of the 3 of us really wanted to be out with the girls we were out with. My 2 boys are actually dating these girls, and both Brad and Chris just got out of relationships...one of them 7 year relationship and the other a 2 year one. Both of my boys got screwed just as bad as I did. Anyhow, the whole night Chris and Kelly were fighting and Chris was talking about cutting her off. Brad used to bang one of the bartenders at the club and I knew several girls that worked there. So, when we got there our plan was to ditch the girls and let them hang out with each other while we did our own thing. As soon as we got inside the place was packed.....maybe 3,000-4,000 people. I wasnt even inside for 10 minutes and i already had a girl give me a kiss on the cheek in front of Avril look-a-like. We ended up ditching them finally and it was on. The gloves we off for me, I started pimpin on chicks left and right. I was looking Cashmoney as phuck. Within an hour 3 girls told me to take their numbers and I got 2 other girl's to give me theirs. Then when we were in club Rain, I saw this blonde across the bar and went after her. Its like I could see only her out of the 300 or so people behind her. I went over next to her and bought a drink and two shots. Said hey and asked her if she'd take a shot with me..she did and we started talking. This girl was straight up fine as hell. But, she was acting hard...like her shit didnt stink. It was definitely a challenge for me. Make a long story short, I saw her throughout the night several times. She was kind of hard to miss, for me. She's 5'10 or 5'11, light blonde hair that looked like it was layered or something and she had the clearest blue eyes Ive ever seen. She was in a pink shirt and had white pants on. Not to mention I found we're neighbors. Big boobs. I talked to her all through the night. The last time I saw her we were talking to each other for about 15 minutes.....I had no idea where all my boys were or the girls for that matter. At that point I didnt care. This girl had me spellbound....and that hasnt happened much. Well, she wouldnt give me her number. Said she doesnt give her number out in clubs. She told me I'd have to get it from her in a place other than a club. Now, WTF is that supposed to mean? Like, why in the hell does a girl say that? I mean, I know where she lives and works. Why in the hell wouldnt she give me her number? She asked me how many numbers did i get throughout the night....i was drunk and told her just 1 (which was a lie, but at the time I didnt think it was that big of a deal). She asked me WTF was I doing asking for hers when I already had one.....i told her that I actually plan on calling her. She told me I was full of shit and that I wouldnt call her. I was drunk as piss and some b.s. slipped out of my mouth....I told her I wanted to court her. Thats when she told me I was going to have to work for the number alone and that I had to lay my best effort down pretty thick. Ok, WTF was she really trying to say to me there? Anyone at all know? It really sucked because I honestly think this girl might be the baddest looking chick Ive seen in Jacksovnille out of the 2 1/2 years Ive been here. The girl was definitely interested in me but its like she was trying to tell me that we shouldnt be having the convo we were having in a place like the one we were in. Just when things seemed good and she invited me to the bar and she was going to buy me a shot......Avril look-a-like showed up. I kind of just slipped through the people away from Dawn and ran away so that Avril look-a-like wouldnt catch me. After chillin with Avril for 15 minutes I had her leave to find our crew. Well, my drunk ass ran into a group of blondes and two of them asked me to pose as their bodyguard so other guys wouldnt grab on them. I obliged...they were hot themselves but really drunk. I grabbed my boy Brad and he took the other two....thats when Dawn walked right up to me. It wasnt good. She said, "I told you..you are full of shit." Its sucked. Thats when she had another guy walk up to her and she started talking to him in front of me. So my question is, was that to make me jealous? Because it worked. After that Avril look-alike found me again and I had to leave the two blondes and Brad and the girls he was with. By that time I decided to call it a night being as I kept messing eveyrhting up due to my drunkeness...Avril was pissed because she saw me with the two blondes and so we went home to Brad's house.

Now,all day today Ive been asking myself these questions and Ive been thinking about that girl all day. What did all that mean? Any feed back is welcomed on any of the questions. I mean, why in the hell would she try to act like I have to work for her number? Ive never been told that. And why would she act like its not going to be easy to win her over. I mean, in my eyes its an open and shut case. I'm not trying to get tied down. I dont trust girls. This girl is telling me I got my work cut out as if I got competition. She's bad. I mean baaaaaaaaaadddd aaaaaasssssss. But I dont think she realized who I am and she has no idea as to what Ive been through with women. So, any input?

Cashmoney
Old 02-28-2005, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to winnieb
There a couple of reasons this girl could be making you work for her number-----
she wants to see if you are serious, or just another jackass in a club----- or--------
she is looking for an ego boost (hot or not, most girls-just like guys- want their ego stroked) ---- or------------
she really isn't insterested but didn't want to be rude and say it--so she plays her game, figures you won't follow thru and she is off the hook, and maintains the right to say that you were the one who never followed through.

My suggestion would be in you are at all interested in her then follow thru. You know where she works and lives. Call her work and ask for her. If she is interested in you then you will prove you aren't just another jackass she met at a club, you will give her that ego boost (that everyone craves) and you will score some extra points too.

If she wasn't interested and was just f'in around with you-- then f-her. And if you call her, find out she isn't interested-- the you will know she wasn't worth your time.

--you know girls are just as preplexed by the things you guys do---- i guess we all have a hard time understanding why the opposite sex does the things they do.

-wendi
Old 02-28-2005, 12:18 AM
Banned

Well, i dont think she would have came up to me when i was with the other two blonde girls and tell me i'm full of shit if she didnt have an interest in me. Don't ya think? She sounded kind of pissed, as if she couldnt believe I wondered off with two other girls that didnt look as good as her.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

PM me if you want the name of my therapist

God, I am sooooooo glad I am in my thirties
Old 02-28-2005, 12:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cashmoney
Well, i dont think she would have came up to me when i was with the other two blonde girls and tell me i'm full of shit if she didnt have an interest in me. Don't ya think? She sounded kind of pissed, as if she couldnt believe I wondered off with two other girls that didnt look as good as her.
Oh I agree-- if she wasn't intersted she would not have approached you later.
The times I have said that to someone I generally was thinking one thing "damn, i knew it- he is just like the others why would i have even thought he was different-- what a f*cker"
If you are interested--find her--prove her wrong.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by aggieAXO

God, I am sooooooo glad I am in my thirties
Cash---- being 30 doesn't make a bit of difference--- I still have these same trival situations (and I am married and have kids!) Maybe I should PM you with my situation you seem like you would be honest if your advice!!
Old 02-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by alphagam-alum
Cash---- being 30 doesn't make a bit of difference--- I still have these same trival situations (and I am married and have kids!) Maybe I should PM you with my situation you seem like you would be honest if your advice!!

Hit me up.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Women talk and whine and bitch--> men for the most point don't.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cashmoney
Hit me up.
check your pm's.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Coramoor
PARAGRAPHS!!!!

I'm crossed eyed after reading that.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
LOL . . . so true! Cash . . your stories are great to read but you need breaks . . . I won't even read the whole thing, its painful.

Look, try and put a space every third line, it makes it easier to read. Think newspaper writing,

Quote:
Originally posted by Coramoor
PARAGRAPHS!!!!

I'm crossed eyed after reading that.
Old 03-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Banned

please see dating and relationships forum....need some more opinions.

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...threadid=63698