Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 918
0 members and 918 guests
No Members online

Old 03-15-2003, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bsp-mich24
Talking Are there any chapter updates or Spring Break plans?

Are there any new chapter updates or Spring Break plans?

Just wanted to know how things are going for the Collegiate chapters (new + veteran); and if anyone is going anywhere exciting doing anything exciting over the Spring Break.

I saw an encouraging post on the BSP Bulletin board -posted 3/11/03 about 3-4 sisters in one chapter that want to start friendly venture(s) annually.

Out in my neck of the woods.…
Last week (3/11) I attended my second meeting as an official member and nominated myself for the offices of Corr/Secty and Ext/officer. We held the informal chapter meeting to get caught up on the programs requirements - do to the tight calendars in April & May. We met in a meeting room (free of charge) inside of J.. n the b.. - a fast food. place

Charlotte had mentioned that she had a publication of places groups could meet (some I never even thought of) before so if anyone is still looking for meeting room ideas let me know. However, before you go to an unfamiliar meeting place find out how the room is setup (I personally did not care much for the quaisi-fishbowl effect the room provided us). I also made note of my choices for secret sisters after getting to know 2 more members better. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Michelle
Old 03-23-2003, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bsp-mich24
Greetings,

I went to my first City Council (CC) meeting last week. I will joining some of the other extension officers in assisting in running the CC-wide rushes (that will run from April to September) to start 2-3 FV chapters. Do any of you have suggestions being that I'm still very new and all?

Most of names are from the Prospective list received in October. Just a side note: one of the prospective pledges has a relative in Beta and well I'll let you figure out the... I was lucky to be in contact w/ 2 members in the 2 chapters & started going to socials and meetings w/in 2-3 weeks; one I called the night I emailed membership and the (XGT) and the other rec’d my name from International and a message from the CC in our area put in by the XGT chapter.

Michelle