GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Phi Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 585
0 members and 585 guests
No Members online

Old 10-05-2002, 10:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Waldo Send a message via AIM to Waldo Send a message via Yahoo to Waldo
Amazing

Amazing...

I've been looking around here a lot lately, and just got done reading the 'red door' thread. Its wonderful that other people know about these traditions of ours. It shows how well we are really known.

Now, there are probably only 10-15 Sig Eps posting on this site, and the fact that the rest are sorority hotties from all over the country, makes me feel even better. To be so well known and loved by people from all over really makes all of us brothers feel like very special guys.

-- Waldo
Old 10-05-2002, 09:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to UCFgirl84
I think that the red door tradition is great. The Pi Beta Phi house at UCF is back to back with the Sig Ep house and the red doors are visible from just about anywhere. Those are the doors that I usually use when going to visit my Big Sis' Lil Brother; the only thing is that I did NOT know until recently that pledges weren't allowed to use them. Oh well! My friends and I make balanced lemonade for our balanced men.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:44 PM
GreekChat Member

I hear ya Waldo man, the next best thing to communicating with my brothers across the country is to hear how damn cool sig ep is from some lovely girl, greek or non-greek. I think the red door is a wonderful tradition. my chapter used to carry it a step further, nobody could walk through it unless you were a brother, a brother's mom, or his wife/fiance'/girlfriend. This wasn't meant to try and exlcude people, just add more importance and honor to be able to walk through it.