Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,297
0 members and 1,297 guests
No Members online

Old 01-06-2001, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink ZTA RUSH /Bid dayT-Shirt Themes

Does anyone have any cute Zeta Tau Alhpa rush/bid day t-shirt ideas that really worked for their Chapters?

ZLAM
(Zeta Love and Mine)
Kracciato
Old 01-12-2001, 12:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

I heard someone suggest in our chapter meeting "Why be Royalty, When you can be a Queen?" I think that is a really cute idea for a bid-day t-shirt.
Old 01-31-2001, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Hey kracciato, for our Spring recruitment, we used the phrase "It's not easy being a Princess, but now we're one step closter" We also had a shirt that said "From the outside looking in, you could never understand it. From in the inside looking out, you could never explain it." That one seemed to be very effective. Hope they help!!!
ZLAM,
Tiggergurl213
Old 02-01-2001, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I Love our chapter's shirts! There is a small crown on the front and it says Zeta Tau Alpha also I believe. The back is really great! There are a bunch of Dr. Suess creatures on it and it says "One Friend, Two Friends, Old Friends, New Friends Zeta Tau Alpha Spring Rush 2001" I can't wait till Sunday when we give them out to our new girls!
Old 02-09-2001, 09:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I just loved our bid-day shirts for spring rush...They are kinda risky but it worked
They were long-sleeved and very cute.On the front, it read "Central Michigan Zeta" and on the back it read, "Need We Say More." I couldn't have felt more proud that day!!!
Old 02-24-2001, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

this reply is a little late but Rush is still on, we bought these iron on letters (they are embroidered, look great and work really easily) and made our own lettered sweatshirts for the big sisters to give to their little sisters at the end of rush. We got the letters and sweats at www.mygreekletters.com and it was much less than at other greek stores.
Old 06-07-2001, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

There was one I saw that another chapter had at SC Zeta Day (that I think we're copying for our next bid day!). "It's not about what you've just become. It's about what you've always been." Also, Clemson (Kappa Zeta chapter) had "Zeta Tau Alpha...Keeping America beautiful."
Old 04-22-2002, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Bid Day

Hey Ladies!
A question was brought up in our chapter meeting tonight asking us to think of ideas for Fall Rush Bid Day T-shirts. Does anyone have any good ideas? Also, during Greek Week we put on a show called Airband with all other Greek organizations. We lip sing and dance but we must have a theme. Some examples of old themes are "A night at the Movies", "Grease", "Girls with Attitude", etc... Can you think of any themes we would be able to use? We came in 3rd this past year but next year we want to make it first!
I can't wait to hear your ideas!

ZLAM,
Megan
Old 04-22-2002, 09:37 AM

My favorite bid day shirt that we had was from just this past year. It said, "Ever why we're so happy? Just think about why you're not."
Old 04-22-2002, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

At my school we have an event called SING. Its were any student org. (usually the Greeks) put on like a variety show. They compete against each other. We partnered up with the Zetas did a time period show with songs like Buggie Woggie Buggle Boy, Jail House Rock, Lets Hear it for the Boys, and ANy Man of Mine. It was awsome. Unfortunetly we came in second. But it was good considering that was 2 out 6. So mabey you could use those songs.
"For God and the Ladies"
Kappa Alpha Order
Old 04-23-2002, 12:40 PM
GreekChat Member

My bid-day t-shirt from fall 2001 had this on the back:

She is more than parties and social activities...she is a way of life. She is someone to share special things with, to laugh with, and to cry with. She is someone to believe in and to trust. She is a
<b>Zeta Tau Alpha</b>
Bid Day Fall 2001
Middle Tennessee State University
(hawaiian theme & pictures of multi-colored flowers on the back)

The spring 2002 t-shirts said:
Zeta Tau Alpha
Turning cowgirls into princesses
Bid Day Spring 2002
MTSU
(we had a western theme & there were pictures of a cowgirl hat & crown)
Old 04-23-2002, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

My bid day shirt was long sleeve and light blue. It had butterflies on the front and on the back. The front had ZTA bid day 2002 and on the back it said come to "where the skies are bluer and the friendships are truer". Zlam-UDZETA
Old 04-23-2002, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZetaSCGirl Send a message via Yahoo to ZetaSCGirl
Hey Hun, I dont have any ideas for your Bid Day shirt, but I was wondering if you could let me know where the Greek Shop is in Charlotte? I will see what I can find for you1
Old 04-25-2002, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

We always had really cute rush shirts for bid day

when I was a freshman we had shirts that had the quote "Rush made us sisters; Love made us friends" I still have that one

Sophomore: Pooh Bear and friends with "Only the best are crowned"

Junior : We Had blue shirts with white letters and under neath they had "Bid Day '98" Stitched in

Senior: We Had shirts that said something to the effect of Why had the attitude with out the letters to back them up!

A nother note for you from my sophore year on the active all had either blue or white shirts and the new members got grey. For a little extra touch
Old 05-05-2002, 11:55 PM
GreekChat Member

I am a new sister, and my bid day shirt for last semester was Princess for a Day.

Our chapter just got some REALLY cute sweatshirts with Zeta Tau Alpha on the front, and on the back it has the smucker's strawberry jelly label, and underneath that it says "With a name like Zeta, it's got to be good!"~I love that sweatshirt, I think its so cute!

Our 25th Anniversary shirt said...Zeta Tau Alpha....keeping UNF beautiful since 1977....25 years of Royalty....just another cute idea.