Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, Duece464
» Online Users: 971
0 members and 971 guests
No Members online

Old 11-13-2003, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Diamond Days Are Here!

Today starts <> Diamond Days <> for our Juliebug!!

Wouldn't it be nice if we all tell her how glad we are that she's about to become our Sister, and what Alpha Delta Pi means to each of us?
Old 11-13-2003, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Cool

And I guess I get to go first!

Juliebug, it was such a joy to see you go through Recruitment, then become a New Member during COB. Your joy is/was absolutely contagious, and I hope that you have a lifetime of happiness as an Alpha Delta Pi!

I must admit, I think I'm even more excited to be a member of the First & the Finest in the years since I've graduated! As I've said, I keep a copy of the Creed near my computer, and I read it - and affirm it! - daily!

If I were in Alabama today, I would give you bunches of violets, tied up in the azure blue and white chosen by our Founders back in 1851.

Congratulations, Sweetie!
Old 11-13-2003, 09:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Juliebug,
We are so excited to have you in our sisterhood! Being a member of Alpha Delta Pi is by far the best choice I have ever made, and my hope for you is that years from now when you are graudated and an alum, you will look back and feel the same way

Here's to wishing you the best as a member of the First & Finest!!!!

Congratulations!!! We are all so excited and proud of you!!!
Old 11-14-2003, 07:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
Juliebug,

Welcome to the wonderful sisterhood of Alpha Delta Pi as a soon-to-be initiated member! I cannot tell you how often I have turned to my sisters when things were occuring in my life, and how many sisters I still remain in contact even after they graduated and then those who remained inthe chapter after I graduated. It truly is a lifelong experience, and like texas*princess, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I still love to wear my letters with pride, knowing that 100 years from now, there will be other young women who are just as proud to be a sister as I am!

I am so excited for you to experience the fullness of our ritual...soak it all in. You may not be able to grasp everything in your first ceremony, but for years to come, you will continue to pick up the little nuances that make it so special to the rest of us. I am also so excited to know that you have found an organization that you feel "at home in", which happens to be the same sorority that the rest of us chose as our homes.

Alpha Delta Pi is more than just an organization I became a part of in college...it's also a place where I feel at home, and know that my sisters love me for who I am as an individual...not someone I portrayed to get them to like me.

Smile....Alphie (and the rest of us ADPi GCers) love you!