GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 912
3 members and 909 guests
KDKells, Xidelt

Old 07-23-2005, 11:20 AM
GreekChat Member

FWD: From the Director of Alumni Affairs

Brothers,

I would like to inform you that an alumni survey has been created online to find out from our alumni if there is interest in a potential program that the Fraternity is considering launching. As alumni, we welcome your opinions and would appreciate it if you would spend about five minutes filling it out. In addition, we would appreciate it if you would forward this e-mail to fellow alumni who are on your mailing lists so that we may get as many opinions on this survey as possible, including province alumni and alumni associations.

I am counting on your assistance with the contacts that you have to make this survey. The results that we find from this survey will help give the Fraternity direction in our future alumni programming.

A link to this survey can be found at our newly launched alumni site at www.sinfonia.org/alumni/default.asp. If you would like a direct link to the survey, the link is: http://www.sinfonia.org/surveys/Take...52Hlp3KMmp33G.

For the PACs, I should have the PAC listserv running by the end of the week. All aliases should be up and running.

Fraternally,

Daniel Krueger

Director of Alumni Affairs

Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia

(800) 473-2649 ext. 104

krueger@sinfonia.org