Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 1,098
0 members and 1,098 guests
No Members online

Old 10-21-2002, 05:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Social Idea

So we didn't plan it as a social or anything but we thought it would be funny as hell to throw a kegger... Root Beer kegger. We are a dry house and we called the IFC to make sure it was cool. It was. We actually had a Thomas Kemper keg and a bunch of Ice Cream for floats. A couple keg stands later, I was sick as hell from the carbonation. Actually puked a little. So the next day these two neighbors came over (Delta Zeta's). They wanted us to have another and do it as a social. So we're kinda working on a Fake "Frat" Party idea. Tip though... Fake kegs are twice as expensive as normal kegs.
Old 10-21-2002, 07:11 PM
GreekChat Member

rootbeer kegs are cool. when i lives in the dorms my RA had a alcohol awareness program, and one night was "alcohol trivia, with a keg." we all show up and there was a rootbeer keg.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
when i lived in the dorms my RA had a alcohol awareness program, and one night was "alcohol trivia, with a keg." we all show up and there was a rootbeer keg.
That reminds me of being a pledge and showing up for a social that was called "The Blender Bender" at the Sigma Chi house...anyway all of us, the Sigma Chi pledges and my pledge sisters, expected Daquiries and Margaritas but when we got there it was all milkshakes and smoothies...which for me was absolute heaven!
It was so much fun and the girls and guys got to actually know each other from that "sober" event. Some became couples and eventually married, and some became and have remained close friends for years...it's a great memory.

violets