GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,510
1 members and 1,509 guests
MSKKG

Old 11-10-2009, 11:30 AM
GreekChat Member

deleted

Last edited by Love&Loyalty; 05-28-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: delete
Old 11-10-2009, 11:44 AM
GreekChat Member

There aren't any DCC forums or pages that you could visit for this information?

I'm not sure how helpful we'd be in helping determine whether or not you should have bangs.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Watch the show on the country network - they show the process and you can see your competition.

(and just a hint, be careful with your Halloween costume choices)
Old 11-10-2009, 12:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Loyalty View Post
Hi yall!

So I need some help! I am going to try out for the DCC come May 2010 and I need all the advice and observations you can give.

First! If there are any DCC alums or even past audition(ers) on this forum, (please!)I would be so grateful for any advice or insight that you may have! I would be so incredibly appreciative! Thank you!

For everyone else: If you have any comments at all on the overall image that they are looking for, hairstyles and make up advice and observations, average weight, dance classes that would help me (a dancer with a ballet background) develop a more cheer like quality and any suggestions for the initial audition to stand out (e.g. costume ideas, what tricks to throw, presentation etc....) Thank yall so much! I appreciate any and all help that you are willing to give.

For the past 3 years I have dreamt about becoming a DCC. These women are not only exceptional athletes, but they are also extraordinary role models. All of these women commit their blood, sweat and tears for higher standards. They donate countless hours on and off the field, as well as participating in several honorable philanthropic organizations such as the United Services Organization.

Here is what I have collected so far:

Hair: they tend to favor longer hairstyles and have a mixture of red heads, blonds and brunettes. ?What do you think DCC's opinion is on bangs (side swept or angled or non at all)?

Make Up: Okay what is a flattering lipstick color for a blonde with a lighter skin-tone? Also, what would you say is the appropriate eyeshadow palette for auditions?

Body: What do you think is their average weight range? 105-125?

Again thank yall! I appreciate any and all help. I am confident in my dance ability and image but it never hurts to refine oneself. Have a lovely day! MWAH
The DCC has their own message board forum on their site. That would be the best place to do your research and pose any questions.

http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders...net/forums.cfm
Perhaps it'll be a hootshinpaloozaree. I don't know.