GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Lambda > Lambda Chi Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,528
2 members and 1,526 guests
John

Old 08-07-2001, 01:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Post Leadership Seminar

Was anyone in Iowa this past week? My the guys from Lambda Eta had a great time out on the town.

Props to Rose-Hulman, you guys recieved a few awards (I think). I really don't remember anyone else, but Rose stuck out in my mind because of Corbin.

Everyone start getting ready for GA in Denver.
Old 08-08-2001, 11:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LXA1048:
Props to Rose-Hulman, you guys recieved a few awards (I think). I really don't remember anyone else, but Rose stuck out in my mind because of Corbin.
Yeah, I wish I could have gone. I suppose I should have, but I wanted other guys to have a chance to go. We only had 2 guys there. I'm going to try and go to GA next year, but I don't know if I'll be able to get out of work for it, since I'll be starting a new job in June. We're elligible for the GHA next year. If we get it, it will be our first in several years. We are tied for the second highest number I think, with KSU having the most. I think they just surpassed us with their last one, or the one before it.

------------------
Steve Corbin
Lambda Chi Alpha
Theta Kappa Chapter
Rose-Hulman Inst. of Tech.
Old 08-10-2001, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

We will also be up for a GHA in Denver. If we get it it will be our 3rd in a row and 5th over all. I really think that we have a good chance. We have had nothing but excellent ratings from the ELC's. That would be cool to have both of our chapters win such a grand award in the same yeah.

Also, I think OU is up there in numbers. I think they have over 150 active brothers.