GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,165
0 members and 1,165 guests
No Members online

Old 04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Making the Band 3

Does anyone else watch this show? I've got that one song stuck in my head. "Move your body, shake your body, gettin naughty naughty"
Old 04-25-2005, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I've become addicted to this show. And I always get that song stuck in my head too. I actually managed to avoid it today, until now. Thanks a lot.

I think Michelle made the right choice to leave and stay in school, because I have a feeling she would have been cut anyway. Her vocals were awful lately.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I was about to make a topic on this show, but I see that you just created it! lol.

I also think Michelle did the right thing, like she said, she'll always have a degree to fall back on just in case. I didn't like the fact that Aubrey said Michelle made the wrong decision, because nothing in life is a sure thing, but I guess sometimes people have different priorities in life.

I was sad to see Mini J.Lo (aka Patty) leaving. I was rooting for her, since day 1. Now who am I gonna root for? Lol...but I do have my favorites.

I have that song stuck in my head too...and the dance lol. I don't know about you all but when I see Leche's (pronounced like Lashay) name it reminds me of the Spanish word Leche meaning Milk. lol. My little 10 year old cousin and I crack up whenever we think of that.

I can't wait to Thursday, I wonder who he is gonna cut?!?!
Old 04-26-2005, 12:19 AM
GreekChat Member

aubrey is def my fave too. i think she said that about michelle because she did it too. but i think aubrey has a better chance and will probably make it to the end. michelle was a good dancer, but lacked in the singing department.

def. hated levantae and jason. "diiivaaasss!!!"
i can't believe levantae had the nerve to say she didn't treat anybody wrong or whatever.

i didn't like patty. she wasn't a good dancer, and she was on the heavy side. puffy probably picked her so that he could get rid of her because she looks like j.lo. lol.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
OMG I was wondering if anyone else had that version stuck in their head too! I wish I knew the rest of the song. I always find myself singing it.

Which one is Aubrey? Is she the one who sat down with Jason and tried to reason with him and get to know him better? I love that girl. And the short brunette with the long hair. And the one that forgot the demo when they were practicing. Those are the 3 I'm rooting for. Is there a website?

KLTC
Old 04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Aw, I'm sad to see J. Lo's twin go too! Everytime she was in the confessional I'd have to look twice!

I'm surprised Lavontea even had an attitude knowing that pretty much all of the other girls had a lot more going for them...oh well, she's gone!

My personal favorite is Kristin, she looks and talks EXACTLY like one of the founding sisters of my chapter!

I love how Malika's voice sounds! Something very Macy Gray about it!
Old 04-26-2005, 02:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Making the Band 3

Quote:
Originally posted by norcalchick
Does anyone else watch this show? I've got that one song stuck in my head. "Move your body, shake your body, gettin naughty naughty"

LMAO - I spent an entire day singing that one line over and over. Could NOT get it out of my head. Too funny! I'm addicted too.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

I dont think there is anything wrong with being on the "heavy side" I mean I'm not rail thin either (shit i'm not thin! lol) It is refreshing to see that not everyone has to be really thin or have a 6 pack to make it...I miss Patty!! lol.

Oh Lord Jason got on my last nerve, I know that if I was in the house I would have started arguing with him. Especially after he told Andrea that she can't be eating bread because she doesn't have cuts or a 6 pack. NOT EVERYBODY looks good with cuts or 6 pack. Shit I wish I was 98 pounds!! lol.

And Lavontae was bitchin too!! I can still remember her saying "I write my own songs, I sign, I dance, there is Nothing I can't do" Yeah right...lol. How about, you can't get along with the girls?! lol

I like Aubrey, I like Kristen, I like Martii, I like a bunch of em!!!
Old 04-26-2005, 06:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PM_Mama00
OMG I was wondering if anyone else had that version stuck in their head too! I wish I knew the rest of the song. I always find myself singing it.

Which one is Aubrey? Is she the one who sat down with Jason and tried to reason with him and get to know him better? I love that girl. And the short brunette with the long hair. And the one that forgot the demo when they were practicing. Those are the 3 I'm rooting for. Is there a website?

yeah, that's aubrey. i think she's the best one so far. she's a good dancer and singer and has the "look" which puffy is probably going for.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by epchick
I dont think there is anything wrong with being on the "heavy side" I mean I'm not rail thin either (shit i'm not thin! lol) It is refreshing to see that not everyone has to be really thin or have a 6 pack to make it...I miss Patty!! lol.

yeah. but i remember puffy saying stuff about someone being overweight and having to lose weight when they were picking people early in the season. so i know that must have been a factor in getting rid of patty and levantae (who was also larger than the other girls). but they both couldn't dance as well. so he could probably say that instead of them being overweight as the reason they got cut. lol.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
yeah. but i remember puffy saying stuff about someone being overweight and having to lose weight when they were picking people early in the season. so i know that must have been a factor in getting rid of patty and levantae (who was also larger than the other girls). but they both couldn't dance as well. so he could probably say that instead of them being overweight as the reason they got cut. lol.
Thats true...and that is just one reason why I HATE Puffy. But whatever..lol.

I like Aubrey, but I wish she would get rid of her "Christina Aguilera look," i personally think she'd look better without it. She is a really good dancer though.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Making the Band 3

Quote:
I can't get "You can't do what I doooooooooo" out of my head. I was singing it one day and my linesister told me to shut up and why was I singing that corny song anyway.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:02 PM
GreekChat Member

one of those songs was atrociously monotonous, where Franchesca was singing in her thick accent...she seems more of a solo singer than a girl group singer...

Personally I think Puffy is less than talented himself...but then again hey I'm not on MTV daily...
Old 04-28-2005, 03:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Im so hooked on this show. I totally love it.

Im rooting for Aubrey!!!!!!!! whoohooo. Im pretty sure shes gonna make it. Out of all she stands out the most and they keep showing her...maybe thats a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh so glad lavante is gone...her attitude/ personality sucked ass.

P.S. Puffs facial expressions are so wack!!!!!! he has this stare that makes him look like he doesnt even know what hes doing. his droopy eyes and opened mouth. ga ga ga ga!!
Old 04-29-2005, 09:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: The city with the beautiful Lake Michigan skyline and Deep dish pizza!
Diddy wasn't playing last night! He was cutting left and right. But once again he talks too much. He asks Aubrey if she had any black in her family or hung around blacks because she was a good dancer. Maybe she just knows how to dance. The one girl I want gone won't leave. She's the one that Lavonte was getting mad about about the dance moves. She has a mole on her cheek but I don't know her name. Didn't anyone else notice one of the girls had on a Alphi Chi Omega shirt when they were practicing? I can't remember which because they showed it real quick.