Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,187
2 members and 1,185 guests
TLLK

Old 05-05-2002, 06:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MoonStar17
Forgetting??

Ok has anyone seen that movie someone like you...
with the whole old cow new cow theory????

IF you havent I highly suggest buying it..it is SUCH A GIRL MOVIE!!!

Well in the movie she gets really frustrated at how she cant forget her Ex, and wants her nose senses the ones that trigger her memory removed and she goes to a docter and has a breakdown in front of him???
OK well that is me!!!
I am soooooo frustrated with my ex and I cant forget him! everywhere I go I smell something, or see something that reminds me of him.... its starting to DRIVE ME NUTS! I already took all the things that reminded him of me and put it in a box and buried it in the back of my closet...
His smell was in my sheets and pillows so I had all those drycleaned..

My question is...HOW DO YOU FORGET??? I cant seem to stop letting memorys haunt me..
he works at the movies... and i cant even go to the movies..any theather cause it bothers me...am i being ridiculous????

OK so any ideas, methods of forgetting... would help ALOT...
Its the lil things like memorys songs, things, smells that bring him back..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANKS EVERYONE
Old 05-05-2002, 06:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dzsaigirl
time, school, work, family, friends, time, crying, shopping, exercising, realizing that the end of a relationship puts you that much closer to finding "the one"...and of course, time again.
Old 05-05-2002, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I've seen it...it's with Ashley Judd! I haven't seen it from the beginning but more or less saw the whole thing.

The only advice I can give is "give it time". It sucks a BIG ONE! But in the end it's the lapse of time that can only make you forget about an ex. When I broke up with my ex a long time ago, I was majorly upset. I had a stuffed lion he gave me that I'd slept with since our 2nd date. It took me a while to stop sleeping with it, but when I did all it did was bring back memories.
I had a t-shirt of his...smelt it and it made me cry...hearing a song...I'd cry. Our senses are wonderful when it's a fresh relationship...but when things go bad, it's the senses that won't let us forget.

I don't think about my ex anymore. I don't miss him nor do those senses bring back memories (and we were together a year and half). But I'll tell you this much, now that I've moved, and miss my family, I'll hear something or smell something and it takes me back to a memory and I get all teary eyed. And really, those are senses that I will never forget. But in the case of my boyfriend, I chose to forget and finally just forgot.

Hope this all makes sense! LOL!
Hootie
Old 05-05-2002, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MoonStar17
Ok stupid Update...

HE CALLED ME!!! GRRRRRRRRR.... that excatly doesnt help but whatever he called to let me know he was taking the math class that i had told him i was taking b4 it was over...soooo as of tommorow he is in my math class for the entire summer...HOW CAN I DEAL?!
I alreayd tried looking for a new class but part of me is like well if i switch classes it will show him how weak i really am....but having him in my class is going to drive me over the edge...
i know me and i know im going to want to look amazing every day of class just to show him what he is missing even though i know its not even gonna affect him...
whatever now what???

I hate break ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2002, 09:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dzsaigirl
I told my ex never to call me again when we broke up. That fixed the problem of him calling me! Who broke up with who here, and how long have you been broken up?