GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,239
2 members and 1,237 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bluefish81
Alumnae Chapter

Hey Fellow Thetas,

I recently relocated from Iowa to Michigan for work and I thought that joining the alumnae chapter here would be a great way to meet people. I emailed the contact person listed for the local chapter (on the HQ website) on December 27th, I still haven't received a response. Any suggestions about what I should do next? Should I email HQ and make sure that she's still the person to contact? Should I contact the ADO for Michigan to see if she can shed some light on who to get ahold of? Has anyone else ever had problems with this? Thanks for any suggestions.

Loyally,
Bekah
Old 01-25-2006, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to UCFStefanie
I had the same thing happen with me. Post your question in the thetas only online form and they will help you.

They are helping me ot set up an alum chapter here.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Alumnae Chapter

Quote:
Originally posted by bluefish81
Hey Fellow Thetas,

I recently relocated from Iowa to Michigan for work and I thought that joining the alumnae chapter here would be a great way to meet people. I emailed the contact person listed for the local chapter (on the HQ website) on December 27th, I still haven't received a response. Any suggestions about what I should do next? Should I email HQ and make sure that she's still the person to contact? Should I contact the ADO for Michigan to see if she can shed some light on who to get ahold of? Has anyone else ever had problems with this? Thanks for any suggestions.

Loyally,
Bekah
I would take Stephanie's suggestion! People at HQ check that board regularly and will send you a message there or by email giving you the information that you need. They are awesome at HQ! Very nice and helpful ladies
Old 01-25-2006, 07:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bluefish81
Thanks ladies for your wonderful suggestions. I'm going to head on over their right now!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:34 AM
GreekChat Member

If you feel like it, you can also call HQ (888) 526-1870 and ask for the contact information for the current alumnae chapter president (including phone number).

Could be that your information got passed onto the chapter membership person and they haven't done a mailing yet. Of course, you should have received a reply, but don't give up after 1 email.