Threads: 115,590
Welcome to our newest member, LoganX7
» Online Users: 1,219
1 members and 1,218 guests
LaneSig

Old 04-17-2003, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Song Book Copies!

Ladies, I'm going to try to get the Song Book (the one that Beth Hamilton got on ebay) copied on ebay over the weekend. So far, I'm making copies Alpha Iota, Eta Beta, and texas*princess' chapter.

Please let me know if you would like a copy ASAP!! And, if you do, please pm me an address to which to send it, too!

Thanks!
honeychile
Old 04-17-2003, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for all the pm's! I will warn y'all, this is a songbook from the 1930's, so while there IS "sheet music", y'all may want to change a few words.

Since I'm on call this weekend (read: either bored or too busy!), I'm toying with typing out a few of the songs that we sang while I was in school. Some y'all may know, but I figure, why not? I just wish I could find a photocopied "Underground Songbook" that a dear sister made while in school. Cindy was nothing if not teribly creative, and had divided songs into "The Good" , "The Bad" and "The Ugly" - Ugly being fraternity songs. It was a lot of fun! I'll do my poor best to replicate her work. Cindy was one of my favorite sisters, and was killed by her husband in 1989 - Alpha Iota's Spirit Award is named after her.

So! There's still time to request your copy! I do ask that each pm contain the chapter(s) that you're getting the Songbook to, as I'd like to tell Beth how her generosity spread. Beth Hamilton is an Executive Officer of Alpha Delta Pi, but unfortunately, I can never remember her title! I do know that she bids on the Loyallys on ebay to give them to refurbished chapters, though, and it's not Expansion.

Keep those pm's coming, ladies!

L&L,
honeychile
Old 04-19-2003, 02:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ADPiKnight
Beth Hamilton was our founding sister!

Beth Hamilton has done so much for Alpha Delta Pi and we at Zeta Omega are so proud to have her as our first President and founding sister. Just wanted to share with ya'll.

OBIC
Old 04-20-2003, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Beth Hamilton was our founding sister!

Quote:
Originally posted by ADPiKnight
Beth Hamilton has done so much for Alpha Delta Pi and we at Zeta Omega are so proud to have her as our first President and founding sister. Just wanted to share with ya'll.

OBIC
I just LOVE your sig line!!

I've never met Beth, but she seems so precious from her emails. ADPi is surely blessed to count her as a sister!

As for the Songbook - I have a few sisters looking for the one we had, so I may have to send them out in two sets: first, the one that Beth Hamilton was sweet enough to copy, and second, the one we had in school.

honeychile