GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,141
Threads: 115,588
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 752
1 members and 751 guests
Low D Flat

Old 05-02-2002, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Thank you

hi there, now that school is done i hope to get to know you girls a little better as I will be on the computer more. I would like to thank you all for your suggestions for preference, as our chapter is very small and we don't have a chapter house, pref is usually held at an alum's house. We sit around with about 3 sisters to each pnm. Usually we make sure to pair up pnm's with a sister who feels they can really get a connection going. After, we have a "pearls and purpose" ceremony which is nice but is starting to lose it;s effectiveness. I have a great advisor who is trying to help but other than that I don't have many resources. the girl with this office last year, didn't give me much at all. Thank you for your help, i am looking forward to a great year of rush and adding more wonderful women to our sisterhood.

Loyally, Kim
Old 05-02-2002, 07:15 PM
Unregistered-

Kim,

I came from a small chapter and we too didn't have a house! Luckily, with the help of a great VP of Student Affairs (and AGD!), we have the use of the faculty lounge. The view is amazing as we have a wonderful view of Diamond Head.

I can't remember the name of the Pref Ceremony we use, but I think it was called "The Light of Love". I can double check on that for you and if I can get a copy I'll be sure to send it your way. Feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions!

We all look forward to hearing more from you! Summer's almost here for me!

Loyally in EP,
Sandy
Delta Sigma Chapter
Old 05-03-2002, 12:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Kim, lots of chapters face the challenges that yours does. You're not alone with this! That's why we're all here for each other--to share our ideas to help make Alpha Gam the best she can be! You can ask us anything, anytime.