Welcome to our newest member, LatexXUK
» Online Users: 1,021
0 members and 1,021 guests
No Members online

Old 03-07-2004, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Congrats to Erin!

Hey all

I just thought I would share some great Eta Beta news. Erin Brady was just selected to be a TCC for the 2004-2005 school year. She's been Standards chair, Chaplain, Panhel President, and a whole bunch of other adpi and panhel positions. She's the second Eta Beta-ian to be selected as a TCC in 3 years!!

I thought I would give all those undergrads a heads up because you just might get to meet Erin next year. I'd love to hear from y'all if she does end up visiting your chapters .
Old 03-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

Congratulations to Erin!!! Please tell her to keep in touch with us - without revealing anything private, of course!!

I always feel close to Eta Beta, as a friend of mine, Kris O'Shea, was the original Advisor.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
Congratulations to Erin!

I would've *loved* to be a TCC, but my graduation came about a little unexpectedly and by the time I realized I was graduating when I did, the deadline had already passed for TCC applications to be turned in. So, I admire all the work TCC's do from afar, and I know I've met some pretty wonderful TCC's out there, which I'm sure Erin will be another great TCC for ADPi! (I hope she's able to visit my collegiate chapter, or if she gets out here to CA, maybe she'll be able to get to see you in between working with the collegians!)
Old 03-08-2004, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by polarpi
she gets out here to CA, maybe she'll be able to get to see you in between working with the collegians!)
Thats a great idea I didnt think of that. I left her a congratulatory IM the other day but she wasnt around, I'll have to be sure to catch her later on and give her my info. I love visitors .
Old 03-08-2004, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Congratulations to Erin!!! How exciting for her and the Eta Beta ladies!!!
Old 03-19-2004, 03:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lyssard Send a message via Yahoo to lyssard
Just to add some applause for Erin... woohoo!!! She is one of the greatest women that i know. Powerful and very level headed. She can make anything work and will do everything in her power to create a closer and stronger sisterhood.
Just from our experience with our TCC in the fall...Eta Beta was always confident in Erin and her great abilities to be a strong representative of Alpha Delta Pi. She would never tell anyone herself, but her work for our chapter as well as Panhellenically could never be matched by anyone that i have heard of. I personally will be looking for her to be going on to do bigger and better things for Alpha Delta Pi!
At Eta Beta, we are proud of Erin and wish her luck!
Thanks Noosh for bringing this up. It really means a lot to us that you are still keeping in touch with our news!
~Lys
Old 07-01-2004, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Just spoke to Erin today and found out she is going to be the TCC for D6!! Yay that I get to see her!!
Old 07-01-2004, 06:46 PM
GreekChat Member

How awesome! Coming from Allegheny I am sure she will welcome the D6 weather!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2004, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
Quote:
Originally posted by HBADPi
Just spoke to Erin today and found out she is going to be the TCC for D6!! Yay that I get to see her!!
Speaking of, I just found out last night that Erin's the TCC coming to SDSU to help out with recruitment! Unfortunately, I'm not going to be there for recruitment (that's when I'll be back in Michigan to stand up in a sister's wedding), so I won't get to meet Erin this time. Maybe she'll make it back down here before her term is up!
Old 09-06-2004, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

She's actually going to be at Zeta Alpha this week helping us out with recruitment so I get to not only see her again but work with her, except this time she's a TCC and I'm an advisor. Who knew two Eta Beta sisters would find themselves on the other side of the country working for adpi again together. Kinda cool how things work...
Old 09-07-2004, 09:22 PM
GreekChat Member

So funny, I was told by the rush chair at Alpha Chi that the TCC was going to be here, so I'm excited to work with her through my first rush as an advisor!