Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,424
3 members and 1,421 guests
3DGator, Cookiez17, John

Old 10-20-2004, 11:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to alphasig12
Sorority t-shirt ideas

I noticed that there is a thread with ideas for frat t-shirts, but none for sorority t-shirts!! Does anyone have any ideas???
Old 10-20-2004, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

What kind of shirts are you looking for ideas for? If you do a search on GC, there's a lot of threads on different Rush/Bid Day shirts.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to alphasig12
I'm looking for just a shirt for anything (rush, philanthropic, bid day...). I did see threads with some ideas, but most of them are for frats. I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas for sororities.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Unregistered-

I did a simple search on "sorority slogans" and I got a bunch of threads:

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/se...der=descending
Old 10-26-2004, 12:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhoenixAzul
I think for a general purpose shirt it would be cute to have "We Work Like Clockwork" with the sorority and fraternity letters as the "numbers". Course this depends on how many you have! Great for when you do all- panhel things or campus wide greek events.

We use our motto a lot (To Thine Own Self Be True) because it's spiffy and we can do a lot with it. We have really awesome art majors.

We wanted to do (letters here); WE'RE NOT WIERDOS!. Because that seems to be our "stereotype" on campus...the non-sorority girl sorority girls. Whatever that means.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to WVU alpha phi
I've seen a bunch of really cute t-shirt slogans, from my chapter and from the 7 other sororities on campus. Some ideas..

BID DAY..
-(on the front) The Only One to Be.. (on the back) ALPHA PHI

-#10 in football, #4 in partying, #1 sorority CHI OMEGA (these were the stats for my school when the shirts were made up)

-(on the front) Love Us or Hate Us (on the back) We're Never Ignored ALPHA XI DELTA

-J'adore DG

-(on the front) If you think I'm cute.. (on the back) You should see my sisters!

-(on the front) We Know It's Hard.. (on the back) BUT PLEASE STOP STARING --this was sig ep's rush shirt this year and i loved it!

other cute slogans ive just seen around for crush parties and stuff..
-you may not be mr. right.. but youre mr. tonight! (crush party)

-DG's song night (on the back) WE SHACK!! (kinda slutty but thats the point of their song night)

-Rolling in the Hay with Alpha Phi (cute for hayrides)

-I'm not a playa I just CRUSH a lot! (crush parties)

-KISS ME, I'M A KAPPA (not for any particular event, just cute)

..if i think of any more cute ones ive seen, ill post them!
Old 11-02-2004, 08:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MissOh2Cute Send a message via Yahoo to MissOh2Cute
Talking

I was VP of Recruitment for my chapter this year and threw around MILLIONS of ideas for shirts....at our Regional Conference we do a big T-shirt swap and all of our Regional and National Officers loved this one chapter's shirt that said "If you're an Alpha Phi raise your hand. If not raise you're standards!" We fell in love with it and were so intent on using it, but we decided to improve our Panhellenic relations we would use a more "positive" shirt. We finally settled on ALPHA PHI on the front and OBVIOUSLY!! on the back.,....they were hot!!

(but after all the daggers were stabbed in our back from other chapters during recruitment we now wish we HAD used those shirts!! it's ok there's always next year!!

another cute one for Alpha Phis is the AC/DC logo but instead it's A(phi symbol)/DC and on the back it says "You Shook Me All Night Long Winter Formal 2003"

Some of our old ones were...."If you had 2 wishes what would the other wish be?" "Be a little crazy, make things worthwhile, then remember it all with a laugh and a smile" "They say it's lonely at the top, but how would they know?" A really cute shirt that Pi Phi had on our campus was "Daddies Love Us, Girls Envy Us, Boys Chases After Us, Angels Watch Over Us....Thank God I'm A Pi Phi!"

sorry I'm a little obsessed with shirts!
Old 11-04-2004, 10:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KDChiNicole Send a message via Yahoo to KDChiNicole
I'm part of one of the smallest locals on campus, and for our shirts for pledging this fall, on the front, we have Kappa Delta Chi, with Fall 2004 underneath it, and on the back, we have "It's not the size of the group that matters, it's how you use it."
Old 11-04-2004, 07:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to EPTriSigma
We made really cute shirts this year that said "Proud to be a Sigma" on the front, the back lists all the awards and the years in which we won those awards since our founding on this campus.

Last edited by EPTriSigma; 11-08-2004 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw a Pi Phi shirt that said "Filled with Angels, but One Hell of a Sorority" that was really cute
Old 11-08-2004, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

rebelsweetheart: that's so cute. I love it. Maybe my chapter will use it sometime...

If you go on Greek101.com and look through their gallery of t-shirt designs, you can get lots of slogan ideas. Most of them have been used a *lot* but they're still cute.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:03 AM
GreekChat Member

I am from a small campus and for our three days of recruitment this year we did this:
Day 1....Starbucks
It had the starbucks logo with "Delta Zeta A Blend Of Love Laughter and Friendship written in it, then our favorite..on the back it read Caution: Contents Hot.
Day 2....Tiffany's
We just had teal t-shirts that read "Please Return To Delta Zeta & Co. Founded 1902" in silver.
Day 3....Coke theme
We had baseball tees that had the coke logo on them, only they said Delta Zeta instead of coke...there is a really cute song that goes with it.
Bid Day....Two letters, One Choice, No Regrets

" There are 2 kinds of ppl in this world, ppl who are greek.....and ppl who wish they were.

Just ideas that should work with almost any letters hopefully!! Good Luck!!

Kristin
Delta Zeta
MSUM
Old 11-26-2004, 09:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to WVU alpha phi
Quote:
Originally posted by krispen3
I am from a small campus and for our three days of recruitment this year we did this:
Day 1....Starbucks
It had the starbucks logo with "Delta Zeta A Blend Of Love Laughter and Friendship written in it, then our favorite..on the back it read Caution: Contents Hot.

Kristin
Delta Zeta
MSUM
That sounds so cute, I love the "contents hot" part! One of my sisters has a friend who's an Alpha Phi at another school and they got shirts that said "float like a butterfly, sting like a phi" and I think that's a cute slogan!
Old 11-28-2004, 08:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PinkSigma3
Front: Letters
Back: Before you go greek, know who the goddesses are.

Back: There's something about the "purple" ones.

"The only thing better than being a "trisigma"?
"Being a trisig's date"

DZ at my school had their bid day shirts that are pink and say "Who says you can't always get what you want?"

I got a shirt the night I got in that says "one greek letter, three times better"
Old 11-28-2004, 10:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Back: When your letters are in front of you, your sisters are behind you.