Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,353
4 members and 1,349 guests
Cookiez17, John, southernbuff

Old 04-04-2004, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to julz620
T-Shirt ideas

So I just posted a reply for fraternity T-shirts, and now I'm wondering if you guys have any ideas for fun AST t-shirts either for rush or bid day that are unique/clever/funny/original.

I would love to have something really cool for recruitment next year!
Old 04-04-2004, 03:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Julz,
I know that there are a lot of websites out there like Greek Gear and Greek 101 that have a lot of ideas on them for t-shirts...Also, you can look in your recruitment handbook...A pretty popular theme this year during formal was baseball...One of my groups did a baseball like t-shirt that is for women whith the words "Join the All Star Team" (AST) One year my group did "Tau-llywood" for our theme and we had sleveless muscle t-shirts with a spot light and movie real on the back and taullywood fall recruitment 2002 on the front..We actually bedazzled the shirts and they were really cute...Also, we did Tau Hiti one year and all had different bright colors of the same t-shirt that had a sunshine with sunglasses on the left hand side and our information in a curly font...I hope this helps..Please let us know if you need anything else..Also, I will be at Eastern Illinois University for grad-school in the fall..that is near you, right?
Tau Love,
Colleen
Old 04-04-2004, 07:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to julz620
Thanks for the ideas Colleen! Eastern's probably a good 2.5 hours away from Chicago...I keep meaning to go out there to get some letters and to visit our chapter there, but I don't seem to have a free moment.

We did baseball tees for bid night this year, and we did a Tau Hiti mixer for our bid mixer last year. For next year's recruitment, I think we're doing a television theme. Does anyone have any creative sayings for that?
Old 04-04-2004, 10:49 PM
GreekChat Member

I've seen a lot of chapters adapt TV show names like "Tau Request Live" (TRL), "Friends in AST," or "Who Wants to be an Alpha Sigma Tau"
Hope this helps!
Old 04-05-2004, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LilStarAngelOne Send a message via Yahoo to LilStarAngelOne
my personal fave this year were the shirts made for our annual st. patty's day part which said get lucky with ast .... loved them!