GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,400
6 members and 1,394 guests
JayhawkAOII, KDKells

Old 09-18-2013, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Big/Little Week Help!

So I met my future little during recruitment on the third night and just fell in love! She's so adorable and we talk everyday and hang out a lot. My problem is that I don't want her to think I am going to be her big. We find out tonight who our little's are, but I know she is going to be mine. How can I make her think she isn't mine? I want her to be surprised on Reveal Day! Do I lie and say I got someone else? I want something clever! Please help me tonight!(:
Old 09-18-2013, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasminePSS View Post
So I met my future little during recruitment on the third night and just fell in love! She's so adorable and we talk everyday and hang out a lot. My problem is that I don't want her to think I am going to be her big. We find out tonight who our little's are, but I know she is going to be mine. How can I make her think she isn't mine? I want her to be surprised on Reveal Day! Do I lie and say I got someone else? I want something clever! Please help me tonight!(:
Give her clues that throw her off, have another sister walk in and take pictures of her picking up her stuff and let her "catch" the sister doing it, ask her random questions about one of the other NMs (any random one she's friends with) to see make her think that one is your little...be creative. Her mind will do the rest.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 09-19-2013, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Thank you! I really like your ideas! Only 45 minutes until I find out if she really is mine!!!! Cannot contain my excitement(:
Old 09-19-2013, 09:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasminePSS View Post
Thank you! I really like your ideas! Only 45 minutes until I find out if she really is mine!!!! Cannot contain my excitement(:
Have fun!

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Good Luck and hope Im not too late in responding- my Big threw me off by having me "catch her" setting out a present for another pledge sister- I was SO UPSET- not only did I think she was not going to be my big, but the picture frame she was leaving for the other girl was sooo cute :-)..... I screamed so loud on reveal day when it turned out she really WAS my big!! (she was like you and didn't want to give it away so she set out presents for her roommates little all week hoping I would be thrown off track)-- I was BIG TIME.... (still upset over the picture frame though :-) )
Old 09-19-2013, 12:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Yay I got her!!! I am beyond excited(: Thank you OldOleMiss for your comment! I really like that idea too!! I wish I knew who her second choice was, so I could make it seem like she was her big. I cannot wait for big little week!