Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,174
0 members and 1,174 guests
No Members online

Old 12-14-2003, 10:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Crush Party Ideas

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping you can maybe help me out with something. I am the new social chair for my chapter and I'm trying to organize our crush party. I was wondering if anyone has any good theme ideas--things your chapter has used in the past, on Tshirts and stuff like that. Any information would be really helpful, I just want to try something our chapter hasn't done before. Thanks for your help!!!
Old 12-15-2003, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to erniegurl00 Send a message via Yahoo to erniegurl00
Have you done a My Tie? Our chapter recently did one, and it seemd to go over really well!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

two of the cutest ideas that has been done in the past..

one was "orange crush".. the shirts were orange with the ornage crush logo type deal.. i forget what the saying was.. for the invite.. our chair went out and bought tons of orange crush drinks.. and then made print out invites to attach on them..

another which had a hot pink tshirt .. with frogs on the back.. one with a kiss on it.. sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince.. (something to that effect).. the invites were cookies (from a local bakery i believe) frosted like frogs.. so cute.. attached again was an invite..
Old 12-15-2003, 09:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
We had one a few years back that was called "Crushed by an angel" and had a picture of the old school Charlie's Angels on the shirt...
Old 12-16-2003, 12:32 PM
GreekChat Member

sorry to crash your thread but i was really curious about the my tie crush party! any details would be really appreciated since we haven't had any crush parties on my campus in a few years and we're trying to revive the tradition!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:44 PM
GreekChat Member

We apparently did it different than most places but it was still fun!

You give one of your sisters a list of 5-10 guys you'd like to go with and she'll set you up from the list. The girl that sets you up also decorates two ties. For instance the ties that my date and I had were a Piano Man theme. Mine said "Sing Us a Song" and his said "You're the Piano Man". Others were along the lines of "Rubber Ducky" and "You're the One". We had it at this place that had bowling, bocce ball, cornhole and pool. It was so much fun to see the suprises of who dates were