GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,145
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, lopezsae
» Online Users: 1,528
2 members and 1,526 guests
JayhawkAOII, Xidelt

Old 08-11-2000, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kitten03
Post The New As The Sands Burn

This week's episode is on Skeephi.com and it is good. Read it.
Old 08-11-2000, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Girl I'm so mad at that! But I will save my comments until everyone has had a chance to read it...but girl..
Old 08-11-2000, 06:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Daaaaang! That was a trip!

[This message has been edited by ZChi4Life (edited August 11, 2000).]
Old 08-11-2000, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

I don't know if I can wait that long. Girl that was a mess. All I'm saying is Mona...grrrrrrr
Old 08-12-2000, 01:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Arrow

Oohhhhh! Mona is so trifilin'! She is NOT a person I would want to deal with. I wonder how the rest of the chapter is going to deal with her.
Old 08-12-2000, 02:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Oh my goodness, Mona is THE WORST! She is so absolutely clueless about everything! Even when people say stuff to her face, she still doesn't get it. How can she be so stupid? She just burns me up.
But can I get a "You go girl!" for Alexis for telling Ronnie off!? Man, I was so glad about that...that guy was outta his dang mind!

[This message has been edited by ZChi4Life (edited August 12, 2000).]
Old 08-12-2000, 11:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Queencece
Yo I read the new As The Sands Burn and I think that Bobby is a low down dirty rotten immature boy who doesnt realize that what he had was probably a once in a lifetime thing. The way he screwed things up with Alexis and the way he handled the situation with Trina was just plain trifflin'. And I dont wanna think about the way Caryn went about things.

Anyways Ronnie got what was comin to him because he was only lookin out for himself and tryna score with Alexis.

Movin on to Katrice and the April situation. I can only say. WHOA!!!!!, but at least they got past that in order to get their business straight with their sorority stuff. In other words they put that aside to handle the business at hand.

Well I think I have said too much. So I think Imma bounce. And you'll be hearin from me when I got somethin else to say. LOL!

Peace and one!
Queencece
Old 08-12-2000, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Queencece
Oh mah bad...that was the old one...I had to get that off mah chest....Sorry yall!!! Anyways I can't wait until next weeks episode...and again sorry for ventin earlier!

Peace and one!
Queencece
Old 05-05-2001, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tickledpink
Nino DIED?!?

Old 05-05-2001, 11:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tickledpink:
Nino DIED?!?

I know right, just when I was getting to know the brotha...

I can't wait for Mona to get hers. So my question (if appropriate) is who should be the one to kick Mona's arse? Jahanna for being the mislead intrest or PJ, the AKA who has been wanting to do this for a VERY long time now.

Old 05-05-2001, 01:15 PM
GreekChat Member

ROTFLMAO @ arse...
Old 05-05-2001, 03:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lastpoetnsite
much respect...

my name is lastpoetnsite and i am addicted to as the sand burns...okay i said it!

but seriously...i am sort of confused by the bet.com version and the skeephi.com version. they blend but...then again...they don't. *shrug*

here are my little gems...

-jahanna and pj should back mona up in an alley and work her over. i'm so tired of her. she has no redeeming qualities whats up with that?

-okay so why did bobby hate on quinton? oh i know why because he was so busy screwing around on alexis with trina and then caryn that he let a good woman slip through his fingers and now he wants to be bitter. hmmmm...

-miri has learned his lesson about dissing something he knows nothing about. now that he's on the crescent road i hope he succeeds. please please please don't let him become a man of phi beta sigma and then be like mona...ugh!

-katrice, april, and donna. frankly donna is shady she should not have messed with xavier if she could not control her hormones and now what is she doing to april. now april was wrong with the panties...damn that was nasty and FOUL! katrice is just not "real" she goes from being the most badly written character to the best. her holding pj back from jahanna was good...but what is up with her sexuality? as a lesbian i find her to be a disappointment. her shadiness about her sexuality is just pitiful. i hope that someone who is actually gay will get the chance to write her character more.

-okay that fool sean...ummmm...he needs to just stop trying to be in everyones frat and sit down and think for a minute. all he's doing is messing stuff up for himself.

-nino dying...now that was wrong. 'nuff said.

-i hope breanna does not get kicked off line. i hope that stacie understands that alex was the one lying to her and that she didn't know that he was married. i think it would be foul if she did get kicked off line...shes a good person...who made a mistake.

so i guess thats it...my question is what would you like to see happen to your favorite character?

peace

[This message has been edited by lastpoetnsite (edited May 05, 2001).]
Old 05-05-2001, 06:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I want to know exactly what Mona is plotting with Buck? What did she mean one down, two to go? I know she is talking about her ls but what does she really think she is going to accomplish?
Old 05-05-2001, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

What about Caryn and Derrick?

Am I the only one who is as to why she named her son Lil Derrick...I think she's trying to spite Bobby. She is mad ghetto and wondering why Derrick doesn't want to be around her. Anywho....

Mona is gonna get hers for the season finale. I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm still reading after all this time. I'm Kitten03 and I'm an ATSBholic...

*****Major points given for searching for this post***** Ms. Moderator we read ya loud and clear!
Old 05-05-2001, 09:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Greetings...

I am 112Soul and not only am I the President of the Soap Junkies Ward... I am also a client.

Our facilities located at Ahpla University are high standards and are paving the way for other like facilites to be created in the near future. We are currently looking to expand to such areas as Houston, Southern, Amgis, Dallas and many more.

Our clinics treat all sorts of addicts and symptoms. The most common symptoms we treat is Soapsrl8againitious, Sumbanee 2kickPhona Arsa, the new Jerellsofine and my personal favorite PJisdashhh.

We are open seven days a week, twenty four hours a day. You can reach us toll free at
0-608-753-3744 and our new website www.soapjunkieward.med. Our train staff will be able to assist all who come in.

Thank you for your time and we hope you will visit soon.

[This message has been edited by 112Soul (edited May 05, 2001).]