GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Phi Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,140
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, LatexXUK
» Online Users: 944
1 members and 943 guests
Cookiez17

Old 07-10-2001, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Question I'm rushing and want sig ep, HELP!

HEY! I am rushing in the fall and was wondring if I could get some tips on how to be int he best fraternity, SIG EP!?!?
Old 07-10-2001, 08:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOPIHottie Send a message via Yahoo to AOPIHottie
Wink

Well, obviously I am not a Sig Ep, but as an AOPI who has hung out with the guys at UNT, they are a GREAT group of guys!! They are a great choice, and don't worry, if you are right for each other it will work out! Good luck to you!!

"Love those Sig Ep's!"

"There are those who did,
and those who wish they had"
Alpha Omicron Pi

AOPIHottie
Old 07-11-2001, 03:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Listen my friend, Sigma Phi Epsilon is diverse. At least at my school anyway. Actually I have never met a Sig Ep that I did not have something in common with. It is true in its meaning and very serious in one of our cardinal principles which we call brotherhood. If you are looking for an experience and friendships that will last you a lifetime than there is no other choice than Sig Ep. If you have some questions you would like answered, please send me an e-mail at special_k06@hotmail.com. Also, what school do you go to?
Old 07-15-2001, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Trying to pick the right Fraternity for you is not always easy. But I am glad to hear you are interested in SigEp. What school do you go to? If you want to ask me any questions e-mail me mjg6@dana.ucc.nau.edu.

------------------
Mike
SigEp-NAU
Old 12-02-2001, 03:08 AM
GreekChat Member

What did the SigEps do at Lawrence University? Were they raising some hell! Hell Yeah. Destroy the Frat boy Image
Old 04-16-2002, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

The best way to get a bid from any Fraternity, Including the best one, sigep is really simple. Go to the rush events and eat the free food. Don't hang in a corner, and talk to the guys and get to know them and what they're about. If they like you, they'll give you a bid. But just go an hang out with all the guys.
Old 04-16-2002, 08:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SteveHofstetter
People won't bid you if they don't think they can be friends with you. And here's a tip from our Quest - be interested, not interesting. You can't get answers without asking questions. (Anyone else wanna throw in a proverb?)
Old 12-16-2002, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to phi269mu
Hey, Obviously I am not a Sig Ep but I was lavilered by one. They are the best fraternity out there. So you are starting off good. They are very diverse and have a strong background with lots of tradition. But if you want to get a bid, go be intersted, hang out, go to the parties and love sports!!!! Just be yourself and let them know you want to be a part of them. That will probably be enough for them. They are an always growing fraternity and want guys who are interested and will stay interested. I think you are making a great choice though. Good luck!!!!!!