GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,393
0 members and 1,393 guests
No Members online

Old 11-27-2004, 06:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Dec. 15 on WB: 'Big Man on Campus' is TV 'Animal House' at UCF

'Big Man on Campus' is TV 'Animal House'

By Associated Press

It's "The Bachelor" meets "Animal House" on a new reality show from the maker of, um, "The Bachelor."

Premiering Dec. 15 on the WB, "Big Man on Campus" is a six-episode dating reality show set at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Fla. The show, executive produced by Mike Fleiss, follows 15 females competing for the love of one man, so-dubbed the "Big Man on Campus."

"These are 15 of the hottest girls you will ever see," Fleiss told The Associated Press recently.

Once selected, the "Big Man on Campus" will get to know the 15 women through a series of dates and challenges, eliminating them not with roses but with fraternity-type pins. Ultimately, the female college student who captures his heart will receive the final pin.

Fleiss' other reality show credits include ABC's "Are You Hot?" Fox's "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire?" and the upcoming "The Real Gilligan's Island" on TBS.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Yep auditiioning for that show was all the buzz around Greek Life here on Sept 1st w/quite a few people not liking the idea that UCF offered to host or whatever in exchange for I think $10,000 or something, I forgot...yeah it's gonna have a Greek feeling to it b/c they're taking the cast members (or bachelor & bachelorettes) to toga parties and other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. And I can't believe instead of roses, they're using fraternity pins...
Old 11-29-2004, 12:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Is it just me or is there an inordinate posting of UCF info on Greek Chat? I'm an alum of the university, and even I'm over these posts. No offense to those posting actual news.

Aren't there any other universities on these boards?!
Old 11-29-2004, 01:57 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305
Re: Dec. 15 on WB: 'Big Man on Campus' is TV 'Animal House' at UCF

Quote:
Originally posted by hoosier
'Big Man on Campus' is TV 'Animal House'

By Associated Press

It's "The Bachelor" meets "Animal House" on a new reality show from the maker of, um, "The Bachelor."

Premiering Dec. 15 on the WB, "Big Man on Campus" is a six-episode dating reality show set at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Fla. The show, executive produced by Mike Fleiss, follows 15 females competing for the love of one man, so-dubbed the "Big Man on Campus."

"These are 15 of the hottest girls you will ever see," Fleiss told The Associated Press recently.

Once selected, the "Big Man on Campus" will get to know the 15 women through a series of dates and challenges, eliminating them not with roses but with fraternity-type pins. Ultimately, the female college student who captures his heart will receive the final pin.

Fleiss' other reality show credits include ABC's "Are You Hot?" Fox's "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire?" and the upcoming "The Real Gilligan's Island" on TBS.
I've read about it in the Newspaper this past weekend. As long as it doesn't hurt UCF's creditbility in any form on T.V. or make the Greek Organizations look bad.

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Old 12-06-2004, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Well the only girl I can confirm that is Greek is Kat...and she's an ADPi here...not sure about the other girls yet coz I don't recognize any of them of the top of my head, even though they do look familiar...