Threads: 115,590
Welcome to our newest member, LoganX7
» Online Users: 1,150
0 members and 1,150 guests
No Members online

Old 06-30-2001, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Family shirt ideas

Hey Ladies! I'm Maria from the Epsilon Omicron chapter in Santa Cruz. I was just wondering if any of you knew of cute shirt ideas for family shirts(it's not just limited to regular t-shirts). Email me back at cambabe16@aol.com if you have any ideas! Thanks!

Love in TTKE,
Maria
Old 07-25-2001, 02:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Hey Maria,

Some of the shirts I've seen were super cute. My fave had a picture of a genie in a bottle (or just a bottle, whatever) and then it said "I Dream Of G Phi B" I've seen another sorority with it though. But the whole idea is still cute, and then the chapter name can go on the back!
Old 05-29-2003, 11:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb t-shirt slogans/ideas

Hey gamma girls,
i was just wondering what themes your rush shirts have been in the past. or perhaps slogans?
we're thinking about doing a Tiffany's theme.
any other ideas?
thanks!
Old 05-30-2003, 12:47 AM
GreekChat Member

We had a really cute theme this semester - we used Rosie the Riveter saying "WE CAN DO IT" and then underneath it said "Real women go Greek!"

We also have used Charlie's Angels in the past, which I thought was cute. Another sorority used "We may not stand out, but we never stand alone," which I also liked.
Old 06-04-2003, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up adorable shirt

Thought I would tell you an adorable theme we have used before- there are two types of women-gamma phi's and the one's who wish they were
Old 06-04-2003, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: adorable shirt

Quote:
Originally posted by gammaphi130
Thought I would tell you an adorable theme we have used before- there are two types of women-gamma phi's and the one's who wish they were
How did that go over on your campus? A local on my old campus got that shirt and it has really hurt their reputation.
Old 06-04-2003, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

it went well

there are only 5 chapters and normally anything as long as it doesn't involve sex is enjoyed. I even had a DZ come up and tell me how adorable it was
Old 06-05-2003, 08:28 PM
GreekChat Member

hey again everyone,
we have fall rush at our school and our rush chair is thinking about doing bid day t-shirts.
does anyone have any ideas for one? (we've never done a bid day shirt before)
thanks!
Old 06-10-2003, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: t-shirt slogans/ideas

Quote:
Originally posted by AAgammagirl
Hey gamma girls,
i was just wondering what themes your rush shirts have been in the past. or perhaps slogans?
http://www.sororitees.com/
They have some cute ideas!
Old 07-29-2004, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GammaGirl1219

Hey i know this thread is older but i figured it would be good to bring up again for three reasons:
a~ It's about the time for rush
b~ At convention there was a tshirt swap between the collegians in which people got shirt ideas
c~ I love threads bout slogans (sorry im a geek )

So ill start (or restart whichever):

One of my favorites in a shirt thats brown and has writing in mode on the front it says "we wear these colors" and the back "cause we're the shit"

And another is a picture of the crest on the front and on the back it says "Because class isnt just something you skip!"

i've never had either of these shirts just been told the idea and i love them hopefully my rush chair will too!

Kate
Old 07-31-2004, 10:46 PM
GreekChat Member

tiffanys

AAgammagirl --

we had a tiffany's shirt for rush last year, i don't have it with me but i thin kon the front it said

property of
GPB (greek letters)

and on the back

Gamma Phi Beta's are

A Girl's Best Friend

with a picture of the bracelet with the silver "dog tag" that says If Found Return To GPB (greek letters)

PNM's loved it, it really stuck in their minds when they met us in the rush room.
Old 08-01-2004, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GammaGirl1219
One of my favorites in a shirt thats brown and has writing in mode on the front it says "we wear these colors" and the back "cause we're the shit"
HAHAHA. That makes me laugh SO hard.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:51 PM
luautina

one of the more popular shirts we had at a chapter auction to raise money for DM was one that was brown with lighter brown text. The front had the UPS logo with greek letters inside the crest-type shape, and on the back was the slogan "We'll show you what brown can do for you"
Old 08-13-2004, 01:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to gphiangel624
Quote:
one of the more popular shirts we had at a chapter auction to raise money for DM was one that was brown with lighter brown text. The front had the UPS logo with greek letters inside the crest-type shape, and on the back was the slogan "We'll show you what brown can do for you"
That is definitely cute! I really like that idea a lot!

Speaking of the Tiffany's shirts (which Alpha Chi did a few years ago on my campus and it was really cute), my chapter did a rush song a few years back to the tune of "Diamonds are a girl's best friend." I was a recruitment counselor that year, so i didn't get to learn the whole song, but I remember it was something like...

"A kiss on the hand might be quite continentel,
But Gamma Phi's a girl's best friend."

I'll try to see if any of my sisters can remember the rest of the song because it was really cute.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Last year we had really cute bid day shirts! They are immitating the urban outfitters shirts that say "everyone loves an italian girl, etc.
They were light pink and then in darker pink they said: Everyone loves a Gamma Phi Girl. and on the back they had our letters and Bid Day 2004.

We were thinking about having 50's Rosie the Riveter shirts this year that would say "Sisterhood makes us stronger" what do you think?