GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,145
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, lopezsae
» Online Users: 1,366
3 members and 1,363 guests
Cookiez17, gatordeltapgh

Old 07-10-2002, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Zeta Eta Send a message via Yahoo to Zeta Eta
Rush T-Shirt Ideas

Okay partly because I want Ideas and partly because I am curious. What do some of the Rush shirts that you guys put out there look like?

We have a rush shirt with a pic of a guy (on the back) with his head up his ass....On the top it says "Your Problem is Clear" and on the bottom it says "Rush Sigma Pi" It's quite funny

**edited because I don't know how to spell on my first attempts
Old 07-10-2002, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

You should check out some companies that make Greek gear for ideas. Most of them are more than willing to send you a catalog. www.greek101.com has a whole portfolio of the shirts they have made. Yeah, not all of them are for rush, but you should be able to get some ideas from there.
Old 07-10-2002, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

At IU, sororities are not allowed to make "Rush" shirts. By this I mean that we are not allowed to print shirts saying things like "Rush AOII" or things of that nature. However, chapters do make shirts that promote their house, kind of like a house shirt. For example, before recruitment started this past school year, we made black shirts with the Sex and the City scene on the front and a quote on the back.

However, fraternities are allowed to make them, but we hardly see those kind of shirts on our campus. I did see a Sigma Pi shirt that was kinda fun. It was simple but got the point across. They were gray, short sleeve and on the front there was a can of Pledge...the dusting spray. Underneath the can it said "Sigma Pi." I thought it was fun!
Old 07-10-2002, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Zeta Eta Send a message via Yahoo to Zeta Eta
I have a greek101 cat...we get them sent to the house. They have typical stuff in it with typical designs. I am looking for something more flamboyant or crazy.

See we (the greek system) just got kicked off campus here at Santa Clara. So I want something that tells the campus that GLO's are here to stay whether Fr. Locatelli (school exec)finds it financially beneficial or not. Something that says..."F you because we have tripled our numbers without you!"

I like the pledge idea though...creative, subtle, and to the point